[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anvils for titles

Keyan the EvanKeyan the Evan
Reactions: 2,115
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Pretty self explanatory, i'd like it if there were anvils for titles, I could wear one title's appearance but another's stats.

Would be nice, there is a lot of titles nowadays.
Xenon92SealInvulgoDFDFDSlicedTime

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2017
    Pretty self explanatory, i'd like it if there were anvils for titles, I could wear one title's appearance but another's stats.

Would be nice, there is a lot of titles nowadays.

they'll probably bring this out soon
    Keyan the Evan
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited May 2017
    Support. I've collected a ton of titles I love, but never wear them because of their stats.
    Keyan the Evan
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    That would be so cool!
    Keyan the Evan
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    It would actually be super neat to have this or the option for a transparent anvil.

So many funny ones, but the stats are really bad.

Ohhh, I'm also for a transparent anvil for medals and titles as well. Sometimes they just make characters look cluttered, so would love the clean feel they'd introduce.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    Necro cause we still need this in the game. It's just silly that's it's not an option already.
  • malumamaluma
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited August 2018
    And how will you transfer Titles exactly? As far as I know there are no tradeable ones...
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    maluma wrote: »
    And how will you transfer Titles exactly? As far as I know there are no tradeable ones...

Why do they have to be tradeable? Medals aren't tradeable either.

• malumamaluma
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited August 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »

Medals are tradeable and the whole point of medal anvils is to transfer it between characters. You're requesting title anvil without the ability to transfer it. Reevaluate your logic, lol.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »

Medals are tradeable and the whole point of medal anvils is to transfer it between characters. You're requesting title anvil without the ability to transfer it. Reevaluate your logic, lol.

No, the point of medal anvils, like the point of all anvils, is to combine the appearance of one item with the stats of another. People sometimes use them to get the look of a medal they didn't earn (on that character), but that's not its only use.

Say I like the stats of my Holy Pink Beanity title, but its appearance doesn't really work with my outfit. I'd rather have "Lucky" over my head. So I'd anvil my Holy Pink Beanity to look like my Lucky.