[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Princess No Prequest Transformation

ZaiahZaiah
Reactions: 530
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So I started the Princess No prequests and got to the point where I started on the Hayato questline (you get transformed into Hayato there using a potion you get). I remember I then died at the final boss (Princess No) in the temple. After that I couldn't transform into Hayato anymore. I tried unequipping everything, forfeiting the quests and dropping the quest items. Nothing worked. I'm basically stuck at this point since I'm a perma beginner. I simply can't progress without transforming into Hayato like I should. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Comments

• ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited August 2018
    You need to grab a transformation potion again from Ayame. She is the only source of transformation pots for that set of pre-quests.
    bumbertyr
  • ZaiahZaiah
    edited August 2018
    You need to grab a transformation potion again from Ayame. She is the only source of transformation pots for that set of pre-quests.

I did. I did like ten times. It puts me in the Hayato questline untransformed.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Zaiah wrote: »

This is an issue currently being looked into. When you get the chance please submit a ticket to Customer Service!
  • ZaiahZaiah
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Zaiah wrote: »

This is an issue currently being looked into. When you get the chance please submit a ticket to Customer Service!

I will do that. Thanks for your reply c: