[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This product cannot be installed

GeishasbeautyGeishasbeauty
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
Ok so I was happy playing maplestory before the maintenance. But ever since the needed update Maplestory will not update and gives me this product cannot be installed. Im so so frustrated. Ive already tried uninstalling Maplestory and re installing ive also tried the repair function in the options and still has not worked. Is there anything else I can try?

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    I'm having the same issue. Any help is appreciated!
  • HalehHaleh
    Reactions: 520
    edited August 2018
    Restart your computer. The worked for me.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2018
    Sounds like part of your file is corrupted. You may have to manually remove the game from your computer. I'm not an expert on this but you will have to find the Nexon folder in your Local Disk (C:) and delete it. Then you should be able to download the game again. I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Hope my solution helps!
  • christianwisschristianwiss
    hola a todos los mapleros ....¡¡¡¡¡ tambien me salio lo mismo pero lo reinicie mi pc y listo . todo con calma mapleros no e snada grave suerte a todosss...
  • RafaamRafaam
    edited June 2019
    well though so long time past, I meet the very same problem as you.
    And such error like yours is caused by Register error of your OS(Windows), the ONLY solution works on this I've proved is to DELETE ALL KEYS RELATED WITH 'maplestory' IN YOUR REGISTER via win+r for 'regedit'.

Additionally, I may brief the very typical sympotom of such problem,
    your nexon launcher could ONLY download contents of Maplestory with an abnormal LOW SPEED, even your network connection is in fact quite good.

IF your maplestory cannot installed like this, I'm pretty sure my solution could help.

Wish this reply would help anyone who meets this problem.