[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

We are getting 250 lab block for 200 quest yeah!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited August 2018 in General Chat
As title states Arwoo and the awesome Nexon updated a post in the announcements section stating we are getting the level 250 legion block for completing the lab 200 quest! Thank goodness they came to their senses. So happy right now!
Illuminye

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    However what @Arwoo has not clarified yet, I think, is whether you can safely die at any point after turning in the 200 quest and still receive the rewards.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    However what @Arwoo has not clarified yet, I think, is whether you can safely die at any point after turning in the 200 quest and still receive the rewards.

Uhh, didn't he clarify that in the very first post he made...?

"Many of you were wondering if completing the quest would be enough, or if your level (once the Lab server concluded) would determine whether or not you'd be delivered the following:

- Level 150 Legion Block Reward
    - Level 200 Legion Block Reward

Please note that completing the level 150 and 200 quests are what will determine whether or not you'll be rewarded with a legion block."

That pretty clearly reads to me as if you've turned the quest in, you're getting the reward for that level.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited August 2018
    Mira wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Uhh, didn't he clarify that in the very first post he made...?

"Many of you were wondering if completing the quest would be enough, or if your level (once the Lab server concluded) would determine whether or not you'd be delivered the following:

- Level 150 Legion Block Reward
    - Level 200 Legion Block Reward

Please note that completing the level 150 and 200 quests are what will determine whether or not you'll be rewarded with a legion block."

That pretty clearly reads to me as if you've turned the quest in, you're getting the reward for that level.

uhh the rewards you get for completing the level 200 quest is 2X LEVEL 250 legion blocks MAX REWARD! this is the cause for the celebration, you won't have to risk being terminated from your job or your wife divorcing you over the time requirement to get 250 if u even could do it, even if you try your absolute best you still might not get there, now we get the rewards in line like all other versions of maplestory that sponsored the lab server event.
  • MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Actually he only says 250 block for the Enhanced Legion Block, but still 150 for the Regular Legion Block, so... since it's impossible to get a straight answer, I'll just wait and see what we get next week. -shrug-
    edited August 2018
    Mira wrote: »
    Actually he only says 250 block for the Enhanced Legion Block, but still 150 for the Regular Legion Block, so... since it's impossible to get a straight answer, I'll just wait and see what we get next week. -shrug-

No Arwoo made it crystal clear: everyone who gets 200 gets max rewards and RIGHTLY SO! Did you know that due to this event, Mr. Lee's Airline event was removed permanently? With its removal say good bye to the Wilderness Hunter Buff(+100wa/ma +10k HP/MP buff) that you could earn from Mr. Lee's event once per day and now it is gone, which is total BS! So it doesn't matter if those dudes hit 250. We will get the same as them minus the koodos for pulling off the impossible. These events that carry over from other versions of Maplestory, Nexon usually messes up their initial translations. The event rewards and how you earn them from these imported events always mirror perfectly the way they were set up in the different versions of maplestory that hosted them in the end. Kinda like the life in another world medal during the RE:Zero event was stated as not having +10% hp and later was proven to in fact have what the other servers had for it, including the +10% HP that was originally omitted. Other versions of maplestory that hosted the lab server event u got the 2X 250 level blocks for getting level 200 AND killing von leon. you watch in the end it will be the same, they just get lost in translation and it had better be cause we were all robbed of our wilderness hunter buff (+100 wa/ma +10k HP/MP) due to this event... So i am honestly kinda angered that this event even came here cause it destroyed my precious mr. lee event and the wilderness hunter buff that went with it! I hope they read my suggestion and buff onyx apples in lieu of this robbery!
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    it wasn't "removed permanently", they closed it because one of the enemies inside was granting disproportionately high exp. it was never said to be a permanent thing, and it was also never said that the 150 block was going to be a 250 block. Christ on a cracker. And yet I'm the one who gets bans and warnings for "fud"? I only tell the truth. Nexon can't handle that. You, on the other hand, are insane.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    it wasn't "removed permanently", they closed it because one of the enemies inside was granting disproportionately high exp. it was never said to be a permanent thing

It was, unfortunately, updated to be a permanent closure.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//34430/
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    That's an incredibly poor choice, then. It was a simple fix.
  • MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    No Arwoo made it crystal clear: everyone who gets 200 gets max rewards and RIGHTLY SO!

You have seriously misunderstood what was written, and are spreading mass misinformation. There are two blocks - the Legion Block and the Enhanced Legion Block. Legion Block is obtained after reaching 150, and Enhanced Legion Block is obtained after doing the level 200 quest with no deaths. This is straight from the horse's mouth:
    Arwoo wrote:
    Confirming that you'd get 2 blocks. One per quest completion:

1. Lv. 150 Block upon completing the Lv. 150 Celebration Gift quest.
    2. Lv. 250 Block upon completing the Lv. 200 Survivalist! quest.

Arwoo said that we are getting the 150 block for the Legion Block, and the 250 block for the Enhanced Legion Block. He never said that we are getting both blocks set to 250. Many people have asked since he made those posts, and yet again, we are being left hanging with no information. =/
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    on the one hand... rip lee buffs
    on the other hand I won't miss doing it. Very annoying daily.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited August 2018
    Can honestly say i only did lee way back when it first came out when it was glorious then the grand nerfing began and it went to crap so at least now its 1 less notifier in my lightbulb.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited August 2018
    Great to hear everyone's concerns were taken to heart and the level requirements were made more lenient. Otherwise, Daxi and a few other legitimate maplers would have been the only ones earning the legion block for reaching lvl 250 in such a tediously small timeframe.

Mr. Lee's excursion will be sorely missed in future events. I think a lot of us went there as a solid source of earning attribute points; as in one instance when raising charm for our exclusive Pink Bean characters.
    edited August 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Great to hear everyone's concerns were taken to heart and the level requirements were made more lenient. Otherwise, Daxi and a few other legitimate maplers would have been the only ones earning the legion block for reaching lvl 250 in such a tediously small timeframe.

Mr. Lee's excursion will be sorely missed in future events. I think a lot of us went there as a solid source of earning attribute points; as in one instance when raising charm for our exclusive Pink Bean characters.

I am a Demon Avenger main... Wilderness hunter buff is gone now and i am reeling in pain from that blow, I hope they add wilderness hunter buff back maybe add it to legion coin shop at 3 per week or maybe buff onyx apples in lieu of the massive buff loss =(