[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tomoyo's quest - only 1 photo per day?

SuperboiSuperboi
Reactions: 1,595
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I took the Henesys photo but when I try to take another one it says:

RwDvJJP.png

Also, I can't drop the Captured Image from my ETC tab:

JZrJRIY.png

Comments

• Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited August 2018
    Looks like it. i got Ariant Elephant.

Magatia Flower? Snow Rose is the only 1 that makes sense, but quest is locked because "Humanoid Lang"
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    Looks like it. i got Ariant Elephant.

Magatia Flower? Snow Rose is the only 1 that makes sense, but quest is locked because "Humanoid Lang"

Apparently it's the stained glass of Zenumist building.

Guide to event here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/9bd8b9/cardcaptor_sakura_event_guide/
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    yes, only one per day. Also where was the one in henesys? I never found it. Had to do perion first.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Plutia wrote: »
    yes, only one per day. Also where was the one in henesys? I never found it. Had to do perion first.

Use the clues she tells you to find it. And if all else fails, go into camera mode and move the camera around the map - it'll turn orange when you've found what you need to photograph.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited August 2018
    Update: That quest is confirm glitched. I tried taking a photo in Edelstein Big book above the school. Yet it states I've taken max shots per day, when i just got on today!, so yea yesterday i was on around 4pm so yea stupid.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Update: That quest is confirm glitched. I tried taking a photo in Edelstein Big book above the school. Yet it states I've taken max shots per day, when i just got on today!, so yea yesterday i was on around 4pm so yea stupid.

Don't know if it's just Edelstein or if I'm remembering wrong, but when I went to take a picture at the Henesys bell tower on the second day (went to Perion on first), on my first attempt it said I maxed, but when I tried again right afterwards, it said it was okay, so maybe not glitched?
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited August 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Don't know if it's just Edelstein or if I'm remembering wrong, but when I went to take a picture at the Henesys bell tower on the second day (went to Perion on first), on my first attempt it said I maxed, but when I tried again right afterwards, it said it was okay, so maybe not glitched?

Than it must Time Zone related.
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    Reactions: 1,595
    edited August 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

That's another glitch.
    The first try of every day always gives that error.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Superboi wrote: »
    That's another glitch.
    The first try of every day always gives that error.

Ya noticed with Nautilus today, also.