[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spell Trace Fever

OlandeseOlandese
Reactions: 1,180
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Hello guys i wonder witch is better to use during Spell Trace Fever,
normal clean slate scrolls(10%) or the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) .
I also wonder what the rate of the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) are during Spell Trace Fever.
I hope to get this answered.
Greetings , olandese from bera

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Normal CSS and Pure CSS rates are not affected by Spell Trace fever, only scrolls used through spell traces are.

There is a 5% CSS scroll you can use for 2000 spell traces. During Fever time, this scroll is doubled (10% success rate).
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Normal CSS and Pure CSS rates are not affected by Spell Trace fever, only scrolls used through spell traces are.

There is a 5% CSS scroll you can use for 2000 spell traces. During Fever time, this scroll is doubled (10% success rate).

The spell trace version of the clean slate scroll is called "Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%"
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Olandese wrote: »
    Hello guys i wonder witch is better to use during Spell Trace Fever,
    normal clean slate scrolls(10%) or the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) .
    I also wonder what the rate of the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) are during Spell Trace Fever.
    I hope to get this answered.
    Greetings , olandese from bera

To simply answer your question: they both the same "success rate" during Spell Trace Fever. (or should at least)
    If you're talking about cost efficiency: go to the auction house, find out how much spell traces are, x2k, compare to price of 10% CSS, pick the lower one and sell the other to buy more of the first.
  • OlandeseOlandese
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the information guys,
    it is 100% clear for me now :)