[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spell Trace Fever

OlandeseOlandese
Reactions: 980
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Hello guys i wonder witch is better to use during Spell Trace Fever,
normal clean slate scrolls(10%) or the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) .
I also wonder what the rate of the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) are during Spell Trace Fever.
I hope to get this answered.
Greetings , olandese from bera

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Normal CSS and Pure CSS rates are not affected by Spell Trace fever, only scrolls used through spell traces are.

There is a 5% CSS scroll you can use for 2000 spell traces. During Fever time, this scroll is doubled (10% success rate).
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Normal CSS and Pure CSS rates are not affected by Spell Trace fever, only scrolls used through spell traces are.

There is a 5% CSS scroll you can use for 2000 spell traces. During Fever time, this scroll is doubled (10% success rate).

The spell trace version of the clean slate scroll is called "Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%"
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Olandese wrote: »
    Hello guys i wonder witch is better to use during Spell Trace Fever,
    normal clean slate scrolls(10%) or the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) .
    I also wonder what the rate of the pure clean slate scrolls(5%) are during Spell Trace Fever.
    I hope to get this answered.
    Greetings , olandese from bera

To simply answer your question: they both the same "success rate" during Spell Trace Fever. (or should at least)
    If you're talking about cost efficiency: go to the auction house, find out how much spell traces are, x2k, compare to price of 10% CSS, pick the lower one and sell the other to buy more of the first.
  • OlandeseOlandese
    Reactions: 980
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the information guys,
    it is 100% clear for me now :)