[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revert tradeabillity to some items in game

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,645
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

During the years, I found there were various items in GMS which these tradeabillity property was restricted from being tradeable to be tradeable only within the account. Other items were previously tradeable and today they are untradeable.

Due to a lot of changes in the game which including growth in power and monry values, I would like to ask to revert these items which were originally tradeable here and are originally tradeable in other services such as KMS, MapleSEA, THMS and others to be tradeable once again.
This is included but not limited to the following items:
- Scroll for gloves/earrings/specific weapon for attack/magic attack 100% which adds 5 attack points to weapon/earrings or 3 attack points to gloves (these scrolls were used to be called Miracle)
- Chaos scroll 60%
- Silver potential stamp (50%)
- Gold potential stamp (80%)
- Master craftman cube (obtained from elite boss's rare treasure box or from crafting)
- Miester cube (obtained from elite boss's rare treasure box or from crafting)

Also, there is a set of level 10 Seraphim weapons in Luna world which were tradeable under the Europe MapleStory service.
These weapons were introduced in GMS in 2008 as part of a Christmas event. Looks like that these weapons are no longer in use after that old event.
I would like to ask that these weapons will be tradeable and permanent duration as it was used to be in Europe.

These items were also tradeable during the Europe MapleStory edition which had the original base of MapleSEA and KoreanMS.

Thank you.
  1. Do you want the items mentioned above to be tradeable?5 votes
    1. Yes, great idea which will make the game more balanced and fair!
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No, a very bad idea which will hurt the game.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited October 2018
    I agree.
    Yo Arwoo, what did you say? You want to make GMS look and act exactly like KMS? Here you go, start by making master/meister cubes tradeable!
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    I agree with your points, i would also like to add that my thread goes over making all cash items tradeable between players like in KMS, and bringing our reward points system more in-line with KMS' Mileage system; where they can buy stuff from the actual cash shop with 100% Reward points/mileage (excluding cubes and style boxes, hair coupons) on top of a 30% discount (can't use 30% off in conjunction with 100% RP/Mileage only, it's Either or)

My thread about making cash shop stuff freely tradeable & improving reward points to function like kms' mileage

I think this would be a GREAT ADDITION to Global MapleStory; would help F2P & P2W players, players can buy cube packs, pets,cash shop scrolls from the cash shop, then sell it to others on the auction house for mesos, thus; F2P get to have cash shop stuff for meso, and P2W players get to earn meso from their NX purchases, it's a WIN-WIN.

@Arwoo please discuss this as well; tradeability of cubes (crafted & from elite monster/bosses), cash shop items(pets, cubes, etc), nodestones is a HUGE part of GMS that is lacking.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I would be happy to see this suggestion being taken seriously.