[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.219 Awake: Flicker of Light Patch Notes here!
Revert tradeabillity to some items in game
During the years, I found there were various items in GMS which these tradeabillity property was restricted from being tradeable to be tradeable only within the account. Other items were previously tradeable and today they are untradeable.
Due to a lot of changes in the game which including growth in power and monry values, I would like to ask to revert these items which were originally tradeable here and are originally tradeable in other services such as KMS, MapleSEA, THMS and others to be tradeable once again.
This is included but not limited to the following items:
- Scroll for gloves/earrings/specific weapon for attack/magic attack 100% which adds 5 attack points to weapon/earrings or 3 attack points to gloves (these scrolls were used to be called Miracle)
- Chaos scroll 60%
- Silver potential stamp (50%)
- Gold potential stamp (80%)
- Master craftman cube (obtained from elite boss's rare treasure box or from crafting)
- Miester cube (obtained from elite boss's rare treasure box or from crafting)
Also, there is a set of level 10 Seraphim weapons in Luna world which were tradeable under the Europe MapleStory service.
These weapons were introduced in GMS in 2008 as part of a Christmas event. Looks like that these weapons are no longer in use after that old event.
I would like to ask that these weapons will be tradeable and permanent duration as it was used to be in Europe.
These items were also tradeable during the Europe MapleStory edition which had the original base of MapleSEA and KoreanMS.
- Do you want the items mentioned above to be tradeable?5 votes
Yes, great idea which will make the game more balanced and fair! 100% (5 votes)
No, a very bad idea which will hurt the game. 0% (0 votes)
I don't care. 0% (0 votes)