[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

bring back old PQs

EmmaOctoberEmmaOctober
Reactions: 105
hello

the game seems so dead. so many changes but they took the fun. the PQs were the most fun part, party members talk we shout at each other we plan we discuss.. WE communicate. now you play all by yourself.. ludi pq and kerning and the way we hung on the ropes xD
orbis pq and romeo and juliet one. The best one ever is the carnival pq it was just amazing.

i hope they bring those back seriously...
Laicalasse

Comments

• Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2018
    hello

the game seems so dead. so many changes but they took the fun. the PQs were the most fun part, party members talk we shout at each other we plan we discuss.. WE communicate. now you play all by yourself.. ludi pq and kerning and the way we hung on the ropes xD
    orbis pq and romeo and juliet one. The best one ever is the carnival pq it was just amazing.

i hope they bring those back seriously...

I just wish they'd merge worlds, we desperate need it here in Bera.
    Laicalasse
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2018
    The Ludibrium (Dimensional Crack), Kerning (First Time Together), Orbis (Remnant of the Goddess), and Romeo and Juliet party quests all still exist and are running.
    First Time Together and Remnant of the Goddess are currently cross-world party quests, which means they are rotated in and out, but are otherwise available.

To access party quests, use the Dimensional Mirror NPC to travel to Spiegelmann's Guest House; all party quest NPCs will be available for you to speak to when you meet the corresponding level requirement,
    To access cross-world party quests, go to Spiegelmann's Guest House and speak with Spiegelette.