[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Lack of balance between classes

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    Crimson, what level is your hero and what level is your marksman? What are your stats? and what equips do you have?
  • crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    AznboiE wrote: »
    Also, that -% avoid chance penalty literally does nothing as there's no longer an avoid stat in-game omegalul. When it was out it would remove avoid from the avoidability stat, not the % chance to avoid attacks. Bowmasters have it worse as Defense is still barely a viable stat in game, which only gets worse as you get more defense, as it removes more defense.

I don't agree with the top half of giving them FD, I personally think Marksmen are fine, but this second point is a good one.
    With the removal of the avoidability stat, this should be changed to something else.

marksman are not fine they lose 30%+(if not all) of their final damage when training and attacking boss monsters from closer range.
    edited October 2018
    guy, range finder isn't the only thing that gives dmg boost passively

Your fixation on that 30% final damage is fascinating; I'm doing just fine with my marksman at 175. Got my hero to 201 today.
  • crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2018
    Crimson, what level is your hero and what level is your marksman? What are your stats? and what equips do you have?
    my marksman is 184 and my hero 182. they both had pensilar until recently. I have since begun gearing my hero because currently it Is the superior class and I like the melee playstyle.(I also like the playstyle of mm but not the state of the class)
    edited October 2018
    I honestly don't know what youre talking about because my marksman is far outclassing my hero. and my hero is 201 and MM is 176.

Hero reaches 5xxk (inflated) range and Marksman reaches 2xxk range marksman does double if not triple the damage on starforce mobs than what my Hero does, and bossing Hero does 1mil per line more and about 2mil per line more when my marksman is close range.

Hero was designed to be a bossing class, MM is a secondary bosser not one you put in the front lines. It's natural they have toolbox designed for that role. You're putting a magnifying glass on it when you should be looking at the class in its entirety.
  • AmantelatAmantelat
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2019
    He's just a troll that denies the obvious.
This discussion has been closed.