[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Your Favorite Maple Goddess!

LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
Reactions: 1,285
edited November 2018 in General Chat
A buddy and I created this funny game. We gave each Goddess a name (I named them Nayru, Farore, and Din. He named them Arlene, Cheryl, and Betty), but we both chose one goddess statue that we really liked. So I wonder, which Goddess do you like?

HvriSLm.png

If you have images of you next to your favorite Goddess, feel free to post them here.
  1. Which Maple Goddess is your Favorite?15 votes
    1. The Goddess on the LEFT!
       13% (2 votes)
    2. The Goddess in the MIDDLE!
       53% (8 votes)
    3. The Goddess on the RIGHT!
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I went with the assumption that left was the Nova Goddess, middle was Maple Goddess, and right was the Tynerum Goddess, and staying true to my Ereve origins, I pick the Maple Goddess. '3'

(The thing that irks me though is that the Nova Goddess is suppose to be a dragon. -.-)
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    edited November 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    I went with the assumption that left was the Nova Goddess, middle was Maple Goddess, and right was the Tynerum Goddess, and staying true to my Ereve origins, I pick the Maple Goddess. '3'

(The thing that irks me though is that the Nova Goddess is suppose to be a dragon. -.-)

Well, she does have the wings. ^.^
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2018
    If there's any correlation of info leadin back to Legend of Zelda, I pick Nayru.

Wisdom is it's own power of knowledge and law in a nutshell. I pick Maple, she fits more into the wisdom side of things I would reckon. :$ Literally the first time I seen these 3, that's what I thought.

OT: The spark better give me my alliance medals dag-nabbit.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018

Left = Nova.
    Right = Tynerum (Demon)

(Supposed) Dragon Goddess does not have wings unless I'm missing. -.-
    [*Assumingly speaking from our perspective.]
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Spuddy wrote: »

Nov. 28.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    edited November 2018

Nov. 28.

Welp. Since it's the 28th for that, my update for today is I've god-powerleveled a Blade master to 150 in a few hours. If I could burn again I'd be up for either Blaster or NL. Thanksgiving and I'm ridiculously tired, 'cause playing and helping my family (80% my work) get dinner set up and then sleep for awhile. xD
    edited November 2018

Left = Nova.
    Right = Tynerum (Demon)

(Supposed) Dragon Goddess does not have wings unless I'm missing. -.-
    [*Assumingly speaking from our perspective.]

Ohhhh! Hmmmm.... So Nova is the dragon goddess. The one with the ring. I get it now. Hmmm.... So, in your case she doesn't even look like that. She was a dragon. Do you have images so I may see the nova / dragon goddess? I probably never traveled in that area.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Ohhhh! Hmmmm.... So Nova is the dragon goddess. The one with the ring. I get it now. Hmmm.... So, in your case she doesn't even look like that. She was a dragon. Do you have images so I may see the nova / dragon goddess? I probably never traveled in that area.

You see her a) when you do the 5th job test or b) when you cast Maple Warrior with a Kaiser or Angelic Buster. Same thing goes for using Maple Hero with an Explorer/Hero (Maple Goddess) or a Demon (Tynerum Goddess). Worst case, you can google 'Grandis 5th Job Goddess' and you'll find the image with all three of them.
  • TymnTymn
    Reactions: 200
    right one if she is the Tynerum Goddess of Demons
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018

Maple_181122_184757.jpg

Though I guess someone can argue it's her "human" form.

Also remembered/checked that their "formal" GMS titles are "Goddess of Maple World / Tynerum / Grandis".
    edited November 2018

Maple_181122_184757.jpg

Though I guess someone can argue it's her "human" form.

Also remembered/checked that their "formal" GMS titles are "Goddess of Maple World / Tynerum / Grandis".

I can see where this is valid now. Huh. It's weird. I can't put the human form and the dragon form together. I see the maple world goddess similarities. Why are there no similarities? Unless someone who designed the statue is like me who never saw the actual Nova goddess form. I can see why you are miffed if this is the case.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    If you do the 5th job advancement on a Flora class, the Goddess of Grandis is replaced by a Flora version.

i6P4Of8.png
    YinYangXFuhreakLoyalHeartTiger
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Occire wrote: »
    If you do the 5th job advancement on a Flora class, the Goddess of Grandis is replaced by a Flora version.

i6P4Of8.png

Hmm, that makes the whole Goddess statue thing irk me even more since the three statues look like copy and paste of each other minus different "capes" (Grandis = circle, Maple = leaf, Tynerum = wings). And I must have missed it when I re-checked them (as I took the Grandis ss) cause I was just looking for the headband on the Maple + Tynerum goddesses but their robes are different too (statues have copy + paste robes).
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2018
    Minerva is best Goddess.
    LoyalHeartTigerYinYangXSlicedTime
    edited November 2018

i6P4Of8.png

Hmm, that makes the whole Goddess statue thing irk me even more since the three statues look like copy and paste of each other minus different "capes" (Grandis = circle, Maple = leaf, Tynerum = wings). And I must have missed it when I re-checked them (as I took the Grandis ss) cause I was just looking for the headband on the Maple + Tynerum goddesses but their robes are different too (statues have copy + paste robes).

I think they would look way better if they looked like that. But remember, statues are only a likeness of the person not the actual look of the person. Keeping that in mind, maybe the people don't want to do too much effort since they already put in that effort earlier.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    edited November 2018

i6P4Of8.png

I think they would look way better if they looked like that. But remember, statues are only a likeness of the person not the actual look of the person. Keeping that in mind, maybe the people don't want to do too much effort since they already put in that effort earlier.

Maple Goddess still the #1 OG, Tyerum is 2nd heh.. ;)
    edited November 2018

i6P4Of8.png

Oh yeah I noticed. Maples so far is number one in the goddess like book. Let's see what people say over the weekend. Who knows? We may get a turn around. XD
  • SpuddySpuddy
    edited November 2018

i6P4Of8.png

Oh yeah I noticed. Maples so far is number one in the goddess like book. Let's see what people say over the weekend. Who knows? We may get a turn around. XD

Maple Warrior spell 110% all the way tho, always can get a glimpse of her at your will until you're 200. L0l jk. But hey! My tera blade master is at 187. only 4 levels down from my B-Mage main.. I feel discouraged about that becuase it took so long and 2 days on and off comes a 187 in my life xD
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018

Well if most of the people are voting by the same logic I did (the Goddess of their main), Maple does have the clearer advantage since out of the 44 classes, 31 are from Maple World, 2 are from Tynerum, 5 are from Grandis, and 6 (Hayato, Kanna, Kinesis, Jett, Zero, Beast Tamer) un-represented. Also, not sure (since I never got a Tynerum or Grandis class high lvl enough), but the Maple Goddess is the only one who has some story lore with all the Explorer classes outside of Vth job advancement.
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited November 2018
    I'm not even sure who the Maple Goddess is. The lore about gods seems very confused.