[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Miho perm or not?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited November 2018 in General Chat
Site says perm but cash shop says 120 days!!! What one is correct??? I'm not spending the money if it is not perm.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    The pet is not perm. It is 120 days.
    The site doesn't say it's permanent, either. It says that the box it comes in is permanent.
    I agree that the notice on the website should have made it clearer that the pet lasts 120 days once taken from the box (and can be revived with Water of Life).
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2018
    So very sad now.
  • SammyIsLoudSammyIsLoud
    Reactions: 590
    edited November 2018
    Whats the point of having a perm box... The website is so misleading.
    SlicedTime
  • KyrieigKyrieig
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    R u guys for real ?
    This is pathetic, clearly a **** move to say the BOX is permanent since a permanent black bean is above, I bought 2 of them and I want my money back.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Kyrieig wrote: »
    R u guys for real ?
    This is pathetic, clearly a **** move to say the BOX is permanent since a permanent black bean is above, I bought 2 of them and I want my money back.

Please contact Customer Support.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Kyrieig wrote: »
    R u guys for real ?

Still better than buying 3 perm roo-bots which were stated to have the pet skills on the website.
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited April 2019
    I did the same mistake this year, I was think to buy two of them, I'm glad that I bought only one and don't lost my money