[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frozen Orb not working anymore.

DeadlingDeadling
Reactions: 730
edited December 2018 in General Chat
It was working yesterday just fine and today it's not. I've tried relogging, resetting the skill to my hot keys, changing it's hot key. It just no longer works. I use this skill a lot, it provides easy freeze counters for me, and that "immune to dmg reflect" is also nice on it.
Please fix this.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2018
    This bug is caused by your computer being on for more than 24 days (can be checked in the task manger > performance tab > uptime)
    Do a full shutdown by holding shift when you press the shutdown button in the start menu.
    (Only a full shutdown will reset the uptime back to 0, a normal shutdown/restart will not fix this unless you permanently turn off hybrid boot)
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2018
    Seriously? I'll try it, but I would think dmg or a skill working would be server side. Skeptical, but you're not wrong. I put my pc to sleep, not off.