[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get to Gollux??

YaelYael
Reactions: 405
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys,

I haven't played maple in a while and came back to the game last week, but i completely forgot how to get to Gollux. I did do the prequest and the server is to empty to move there with boss UI. I did know it, but i just forgot.

Please help lol.
HarryUK

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited December 2018
    You take the dimensional portal in a town (henesys, leafre, etc, though not all towns have it) and then you go to CrimsonHeart Castle. From there you exit the map on the right side. Then the middle exit to leave the castle. From there, find the labyrinth. go through the labyrinth to reach gollux.
    I didn't go into to many details because i assume you'll remember it once you see it.
    Good luck ^^
    Yael
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Yea theres 2 parts to it some people get glitched in between it. SO always keep track of your quest actives and completion. if you do it with kishin it should take 15-20 mins if on your own 40 to a hour. remember theres 2 parts to it so make sure you follow the quest carefully she does a good job showing it.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
    Yael
  • YaelYael
    edited December 2018
    zoutzakje wrote: »
    You take the dimensional portal in a town (henesys, leafre, etc, though not all towns have it) and then you go to CrimsonHeart Castle. From there you exit the map on the right side. Then the middle exit to leave the castle. From there, find the labyrinth. go through the labyrinth to reach gollux.
    I didn't go into to many details because i assume you'll remember it once you see it.
    Good luck ^^

Thanks!! This is what I needed. You've been playing for a long time arent you? I recognize your name
  • YaelYael
    edited December 2018
    riza wrote: »
    Yea theres 2 parts to it some people get glitched in between it. SO always keep track of your quest actives and completion. if you do it with kishin it should take 15-20 mins if on your own 40 to a hour. remember theres 2 parts to it so make sure you follow the quest carefully she does a good job showing it.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)

I did fight gollux before, so I'm sure I finished the prequest. I just didn't remember how to get to him. Thank you for your answer though!