[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone have same problems?

GhinataGhinata
Reactions: 720
in General Chat
hi i created my new Evan in reboot a week ago and now i got 200lv.now i wannna do Maple Aliiance Events but it said you have to join the Alliance first.Theres a BUG with the mission[releasing the free spirits]which is part of Evan's Alliance mission.so i cant complete themission and join Alliance,i dont wantto lose this chance to get a 40slot soul bag can you fix this issue sooner?
luuranko

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Ghinata wrote: »
    hi i created my new Evan in reboot a week ago and now i got 200lv.now i wannna do Maple Aliiance Events but it said you have to join the Alliance first.Theres a BUG with the mission[releasing the free spirits]which is part of Evan's Alliance mission.so i cant complete themission and join Alliance,i dont wantto lose this chance to get a 40slot soul bag can you fix this issue sooner?

I recommend asking someone in the game who has a better experience with bugs or just reporting to Nexon. Sometimes on the forums, most people don't really directly answer your question, so I mean I know there's some discord servers that deal with this. I think there's a reboot one where you can speak directly to people as opposed to posting it and waiting. You get an answer in real time. But hope you find the fix. I have a char on reboot but not invested in it only play on bera.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2018
    This bug has already been reported 3 weeks ago, thus there is no reason to reply to this thread in the general section. There will be a fix for this bug in the next patch in a few days.
  • GhinataGhinata
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2018
    Yeah,and now since this bug fixed i want to delete this discussion plz
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Ghinata wrote: »
    Yeah,and now since this bug fixed i want to delete this discussion plz

Just leave it and don't comment on it to bring it back to the top of the forums.