[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we block specific people on these forums?

zoutzakjezoutzakje
Reactions: 1,380
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Pretty much what the title says. Is there an option to essentially hide what specific users write on these forums? I'm fine with seeing their name when they posted something, i just don't want to see the obnoxious garbage that they might write (including quotes, if possible). "Then just don't read it and skip over it" is not always an option for me. I can't control it.
If no such option exist, i would like to have it added.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day!

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    zoutzakje wrote: »
    Pretty much what the title says. Is there an option to essentially hide what specific users write on these forums? I'm fine with seeing their name when they posted something, i just don't want to see the obnoxious garbage that they might write (including quotes, if possible). "Then just don't read it and skip over it" is not always an option for me. I can't control it.

I say that option isn't that good. People we don't like, we will always see them one way or another. When you go through the trouble or blocking or finding a way to build a wall your no different from many insecure kings and people who fell or lost due to cutting themselves off from the world. I say you should learn to just find ways to not let what people say or their words affect you. A person annoyance and words are only as great as the value you put in it. Me I have people irl and on the forum and discord who spew rhetoric about me all the time but they don't define me lmao. I define me not saying this in a cocky way just it what it is. I am my own person and if a group of people talk poorly of me today or too my face wouldn't faze me one bit. I think it is a great opportunity for real-world training. Hope you work things out and remember the greatest of men is one who is versatile and is a master of multiple trades. Just let em talk and keep it moving if you're fabulous like me they not too important ahahaha.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018

Banning riza would have pretty much the same effect.
    YinYangX
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Banning riza would have pretty much the same effect.

If it isn't my biggest fan, I mean banning me is like getting rid of culture. I hope you can attend our riza history month events we got a lot of things going. Also, I don't hate you ;) as you are my biggest fan keep my name alive and good work. Black powa!!!

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
    AlextheGreat8