[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Duplicates in CashShop

Comments

• TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Bug type: Cash shop's max out?

Brief bug summary:
    Can not purchase anything in cs. Recieving error.

Whoops. There's a thread of it. Missed it. I diidnt see it. Thank you.
    And, sorry double thread.
  • TimidTimid
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Same. I am having the same problem. Please fix this asap.
  • JustaNerdlingJustaNerdling
    Reactions: 415
    edited October 2016
    The response I got said that they are currently going to look into it, and they advised me to do a full shutdown but I doubt it'll help.
  • LiableLiable
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2016
    Ugh. This is getting frustrating. I want to open some Halloween boxes :s.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Liable
    Liable said:

Open them on an alternate account?
    At least with the boxes, you can move the contents to your main account once the bug is fixed.
    Unlike the "last chance" items people wanted.
  • LiableLiable
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

At least with the boxes, you can move the contents to your main account once the bug is fixed.
    It's quite bothersome when you can only move 5 at a time. But yes, I have already resorted to that alternative.

Last Chance items should be giftable, and isn't that much of a problem.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Liable
    Liable said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

It's quite bothersome when you can only move 5 at a time. But yes, I have already resorted to that alternative.

If your Cash Shop inventory is full, you can't accept gifts.
  • LiableLiable
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

That does not apply in this case (or it was changed recently I am not sure). I have already gifted myself (as noted in the OP) on several occasions after this glitch has started occurring. I believe this "glitch" is not apparent when something enters from an external source i.e. the server recognises the actual/original amount of items in the CS. I can also receive CS items through trade.

It only duplicates when the user is in the Cash Shop and hence restricting further purchase of items on that character for that character.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited October 2016
    Liable
    Liable said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Liable
    Liable said:

That does not apply in this case (or it was changed recently I am not sure). I have already gifted myself (as noted in the OP) on several occasions after this glitch has started occurring. I believe this "glitch" is not apparent when something enters from an external source i.e. the server recognises the actual/original amount of items in the CS. I can also receive CS items through trade.

It only duplicates when the user is in the Cash Shop and hence restricting further purchase of items on that character for that character.
    Just confirming that this is exactly what my friend is experiencing. Also, while gifting items is a workaround for now, there are plenty of items that can't be gifted, such as Premium Surprise Style boxes. This really needs to be resolved soon.

It's disappointing that the issue hasn't been officially acknowledged yet, and there's no mention of it for this week's maintenance notes. My condolences to anyone affected by this who wanted to purchase a name change coupon.
    edited October 2016
    I've sent in tickets about it because it was upsetting me as well and on one of the responses I got the said that I didn't respond and assumed this whole bug was fixed. .-.
    JettLuvsU
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited October 2016
    Is this issue still happening for you?
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    edited October 2016
    Yes and you should know this "glitch"prevented people buying last chance,royals,namechange, and anything else in cs. I hope you guys have some compensation for people that couldn't buy coupons...
  • LiableLiable
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Yes. This is still a problem even after the October 27 Maintenance.
  • FoodFood
    Reactions: 1,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I am also experiencing this problem still as well, and it's been over a week since it happened. I've spoken to two GM's about this matter, they even made a ticket regarding this issue. Yet, no one has taken action upon it. :\
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    I still want my BIchon Paw back.
    I have sent ticket to Nexon and they said they are still investigating...idk why took it so long? They can just check the Bichon Paw Item ID which messed up with Witch Staff item id. Check if they could find Bichon Paw on the game.

• LiableLiable
    edited October 2016
    [Addendum] I can't receive EXP coups as a gift because I'm above lv 200, but I can still receive most giftable items.

Sobs at all these free exp buffs. Thanks Nexon. Yours Truly.
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao

I sent in a ticket the first day it happened after the last big update and I was informed that it is being looked into but some sort of extension for things like last chance or royals would be nice for us who cannot buy.
  • LiableLiable
    edited October 2016
    [Addendum #2] Credit to my bored and curious friend it seems like the item "duplication" problem exists for CS that have more than 200 items. The first few rows of items do not duplicate. The rows vary depending on each CS and the amount of items they have but is probably proportional to the amount of items in the CS.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited October 2016
    Liable
    Liable said:

[Addendum #2] Credit to my bored and curious friend it seems like the item "duplication" problem exists for CS that have around 250 items. The first few rows of items do not duplicate. The rows vary depending on each CS and the amount of items they have but is probably proportional to the amount of items in the CS.
    Definitely proportional. My friend has near cap items in her CS and it's around 80% that gets duplicated.

Are there any plans for extensions of sales for affected players/ any extension at all? My friend missed out on the cube sales this weekend because of the glitch.