[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Return (chaos) cubic blades back into loot pool

pimboy12pimboy12
Reactions: 560
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Right now they are only avaidable from commerci, which is a too low rate to make crafting mass cubes viable. My suggestion is to return these into the emobs/eboss loot pool so that you can obtain these by grinding.

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited December 2018
    We brought this concern back to the table in today's meeting. It was agreed that this wasn't intentional, but we don't have an exact time frame yet on when we can see the drop table addressed for Eboss/Emobs
    YinYangXpimboy12
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2018
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We brought this concern back to the table in today's meeting. It was agreed that this wasn't intentional, but we don't have an exact time frame yet on when we can see the drop table addressed for Eboss/Emobs

Was removing Protection and Shield Scrolls an accident too?
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited December 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

i want to know this too, will protection scrolls ever start dropping again? not having them in the auction house is very sad it makes prime scrolling gear alot more expensive.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    Ahh, no wonder the prices increased in the auction house. The drop rate for the blades are so low that i didn't even notice
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited December 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

Safety Scroll (shield) is not removed, Emob still drop these, at low rate, I got one two weeks ago.
    Reactions: 735
    edited December 2018
    The good thing is this is some what hitting the botters bretty guuuuuud, less mesos they make from selling protection scrolls, either way I needed to finish scrolling my Android heart but at the prices of Primes scrolls I'll wait till the merge happens later in 2019.
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited December 2018
    2600 wrote: »
    The good thing is this is some what hitting the botters bretty guuuuuud, less mesos they make from selling protection scrolls, either way I needed to finish scrolling my Android heart but at the prices of Primes scrolls I'll wait till the merge happens later in 2019.

something that hurts the players more than it hurts the botters is not something i consider good.
    Hinizin