[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mining Veins at Malaysia

OlandeseOlandese
Reactions: 1,180
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Can you get permabanned for that? Due the botters.

Comments

• CocoDriloCocoDrilo
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2019
    I dont see why would you get banned for mining veins anywhere, i used to know some people that farmed those and never got banned anywhere ...
  • OlandeseOlandese
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited January 2019
    Maybe GM's mistake you for a botter,
    It's crowed up there with botters.
    I heard story's of legitimate people getting banned up there, not sure if it's true tho.
  • supermikysupermiky
    Reactions: 620
    edited January 2019
    Malaysia? Is that a map in Maplestory 1? I read it as a map in the real world...

What's going on, exactly, there?
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited January 2019
    You shouldn't be permabanned for mining as long as you do not directly benefit from botted activities on that map (eg. looting an elite boss they spawned, or farming mesos dropped from slain monsters).

That being said, if you are still uncomfortable; the safest solution would be to avoid the map altogether. If you are looking for mining veins, a few other areas you might want to explore are Tyraneum's Labyrinth, Leafre, or Kritias.
    Olandese