[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which Hacker Will Hit Lvl 275 First?

anubis42anubis42
Reactions: 945
edited January 2019 in General Chat
We all understand that it is a competition between hackers/botters and that this game has an unbelievable, tremendous amount of hackers.
Rumors says that there is already someone who hit lvl 252 very recently, of course I won't post his IGN though since it is against the rules.
How is that even possible you wondering? of course with hacks those hackers can do and will do anything, I wish there was someone who could stop them though, but oh well...

So... which hacker do you think will reach lvl 275 first?

But one thing is certain, if u take a 2nd look at the amount of EXP that you need every 10 levels, you'll figure that even for botters it's going to take a long time (maybe a month?)

So what kind of class (hacker) do you think will hit first?
  1. Class (hacker) that will reach lvl 275 first?29 votes
    1. Ark
       38% (11 votes)
    2. Kanna
       34% (10 votes)
    3. Other Class
       28% (8 votes)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    It's gonna be a Jett. They'll swoop in and steal the prize money, then Nexon-senpai will finally notice them.
    DaxterbeerHuskyDMspukibugi
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2019
    Honestly, I don't think I care much who becomes the first level 275. The game is on the verge of demise, community messed up, and game problems aren't being solved. I think like you said a hacker may become our first level 275 which is sad. I don't even know how to feel about it no more. But I don't think kanna or ark going to be the first ones. I would watch streams or dojo rankings of some people or hackers and that who I think will become the first. But hope someone legit becomes level 275 first I know a few legit people who can do it. Just hope they get there before a cheater does.
    FuhreakHuskyDM
  • RayzYRayzY
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited January 2019
    The first legit one to hit 275 is the only one who's count.
    Meowyi
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    RayzY wrote: »
    The first legit one to hit 275 is the only one who's count.

whos that lmao?

Please do not ask or encourage other players to name and shame directly on the forum. The forums are not the channel for reporting players. Anyone can use the support center to report player abuse.

Link https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/categories/200363349-Report-Abuse

Edited by Invulgo
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2019
    A hacker won't be the first 275.

Nexon has been known to swoop in and remove suspicious people at the top before they reach level cap. It's one of the only times they actually investigate players thoroughly and successfully. Discussions like this have been had before and many have said hackers will win the race but being proved wrong later on.
    darikHuskyDM
  • anubis42anubis42
    edited January 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »

Nexon has been known to swoop in and remove suspicious people at the top before they reach level cap. It's one of the only times they actually investigate players thoroughly and successfully. Discussions like this have been had before and many have said hackers will win the race but being proved wrong later on.

I hope so but I bet it'd be the same when we first had this lvl 250 cap, after a few legit players hit 250, ton of hackers hit 250 as well, so it might end up like this now too, a few, very few legit ones will reach 275 but the rest might be hackers.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »

EU Reboot would like a word with you
    MikuloverHuskyDM
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Who cares?
  • anubis42anubis42
    edited January 2019
    Who cares?

Mostly hackers doesn't care at all, and only legit players who actually waste hours and hours on training legally, while others do nothing but hack and get to the top first.
    Reactions: 735
    edited January 2019
    riza wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't think I care much who becomes the first level 275. The game is on the verge of demise, community messed up, and game problems aren't being solved. I think like you said a hacker may become our first level 275 which is sad. I don't even know how to feel about it no more. But I don't think kanna or ark going to be the first ones. I would watch streams or dojo rankings of some people or hackers and that who I think will become the first. But hope someone legit becomes level 275 first I know a few legit people who can do it. Just hope they get there before a cheater does.

Yeah I agree,
    >2019 caring about being #1 in a game that is fazing out slowly waste your life away trying to be popular in MapleStory.
    What a shocker they're in for when they get older and look back and think about how much of their was they missed out on.
    I believe their is gonna be problems by summer of 2020 that will cause MapleStory to shut down.

I hate to say this but people at the Nexon HQ in Korea are gonna be laid off Call it FUD if you want but just remember I told you it was gonna happen, Good thing is we at least have a year and then a half a year.
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    2600 wrote: »

Yeah I agree,
    >2019 caring about being #1 in a game that is fazing out slowly waste your life away trying to be popular in MapleStory.
    What a shocker they're in for when they get older and look back and think about how much of their was they missed out on.
    I believe their is gonna be problems by summer of 2020 that will cause MapleStory to shut down.

I hate to say this but people at the Nexon HQ in Korea are gonna be laid off Call it FUD if you want but just remember I told you it was gonna happen, Good thing is we at least have a year and then a half a year.

Well, Yea I mean I figure it out much since Last year after seeing the shift of culture and how MapleStory lost what made it great I can say its almost about that time. Level 275 doesn't make up for content, and a story being told. That is a big issue in gaming now. You can go back to Megaman, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and a lot of arch types and brands and see how they build a culture where its fun and non-competitive. I mean its good to have competition but real competition. Like PvP back, before they took it out was a fun and competitive way for people who were arguing to fight it out. Now you just have finger or flame wars and there not even funny. I say what your saying has some validity only cause the changes and the effects are visible. I think if world transfer to bera never happen the maple population would be larger. The fact that issue never been addressed after 14-17 months only shows what to come. I like the game and would like to see a level 275 maybe me 14-17 months ago but not now. it's just keeping a dying person hook up on life support waiting for death. But yea I agree with u by the time someone reaches 275 the game will prob close.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2019
    Well, Yea I mean I figure it out much since Last year after seeing the shift of culture and how MapleStory lost what made it great I can say its almost about that time. Level 275 doesn't make up for content, and a story being told. That is a big issue in gaming now. You can go back to Megaman, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and a lot of arch types and brands and see how they build a culture where its fun and non-competitive. I mean its good to have competition but real competition. Like PvP back, before they took it out was a fun and competitive way for people who were arguing to fight it out. Now you just have finger or flame wars and there not even funny. I say what your saying has some validity only cause the changes and the effects are visible. I think if world transfer to bera never happen the maple population would be larger. The fact that issue never been addressed after 14-17 months only shows what to come. I like the game and would like to see a level 275 maybe me 14-17 months ago but not now. it's just keeping a dying person hook up on life support waiting for death. But yea I agree with u by the time someone reaches 275 the game will prob close.

So Maple will be closing sometime in February / March? Because that's how long it'll take the super hardcore players to hit 275.
    It only took a little over 2 months for the first player to hit 275 in KMS.
  • rizariza
    edited January 2019
    DarkZetta wrote: »

So Maple will be closing sometime in February / March? Because that's how long it'll take the super hardcore players to hit 275.
    It only took a little over 2 months for the first player to hit 275 in KMS.

it's not that the thing is people will exploit the 275 and cheat their way to it. kms has a team that can eliminate threats quick same as ms2 as they were getting rid of a lot of cheaters. not over here cause it, we have to wait for a country across the map to take care of issues for us. so its really annoying and hard.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited January 2019
    Oof, tough to pick but I believe aodbao323i47hjd will beat dsfh23874yaa to the punch. But then again they have to contend against fdfg715nn8008p who has the Kishin advantage.
    JezFuhreakFootball5
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2019
    Moderator note: This post has been redacted.
    Do not accuse anyone of hacking on these forums.
    If you suspect anyone of cheating, please report them to Nexon Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net.
  • TwofishTwofish
    Reactions: 745
    edited January 2019
    Well I vote Pathfinder. Every time new class released, awesome hacks born too. Look at Ark, Illium, Kinesis...
  • rizariza
    edited February 2019
    Football5 wrote: »
    Moderator note: This post has been redacted.
    Do not accuse anyone of hacking on these forums.
    If you suspect anyone of cheating, please report them to Nexon Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net.

well at least we know someone working lol keeps up the good work kind sir
    Twofish wrote: »
    Well I vote Pathfinder. Every time new class released, awesome hacks born too. Look at Ark, Illium, Kinesis...

excellent point we will keep that in mind so we have our candidates then
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2019
    kanna !!
    am sure there is allready few 275 but offranked (like there was at 250)
    or like lucid and arcane weap ,many used and were off ranked untill nexon did chek and remove/ban all who had it before legit time frame
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    The first Ark to be 275 is the 1st Ark to hit 250 In Scania. Calling it
  • DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited February 2019
    There's a dual blader on Reuboot which is already 260, and his kishin mule almost 250.

Known hacker in the server which one of his account has been banned already. Was one of the first players who solo'ed hard Will.