[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple alliance LV

RohRoh
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
Does anyone know if is possible to raise alliance lv after Jan 22th??

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Nope. Everything disappeared at reset. The determination bar on the bottom right, the journey of destiny progress bar at the top, and even the alliance-specific menu item from the left side of your screen. If you weren't already in the outpost map, you cannot get to it at all.

To amend the strikethrough, I saw on reddit(or here, idk) that you can still get to the outpost map by way of the portals in various towns, but turning in determination is currently bugged and will, as was said in the post below me, be rectified in tomorrow's maintenance.

The alliance skills will be gone following maintenance and the patch tomorrow.
    YinYangX
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2019
    As Aggraphine said, you will not be able to rank up your Alliance level after today.
    However, you will be able to exchange your leftover determination for Alliance medals after the maintenance tomorrow. :)
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    As Aggraphine said, you will not be able to rank up your Alliance level after today.
    However, you will be able to exchange your leftover determination for Alliance medals after the maintenance tomorrow. :)

lies.
    shop is gone and determination bar is gone
    EXdestdarik
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited January 2019
    skills ally too is gone .. and gift a title of 30 days paragon :S .... this is injust...........
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited January 2019

lies.
    Shop is in henesys and, I assume, several other towns. Maybe try looking around first before declaring something a lie. Furthermore, had you read anything posted on the site, specifically this post and the patch notes, you'd have seen your answer.

Here's from the first post I linked:
    N2q9RtE.png

And here is from the patch notes:
    65ZiapG.png

Not only are there two separate posts making you look like a fool for calling something lies, but they're both featured posts, meaning they're effectively pinned to the top of the page:
    jEwN6xJ.png

So don't you dare sit there and say to me that you weren't informed. Choosing not to read anything is not an excuse.
    luna02 wrote: »
    skills ally too is gone .. and gift a title of 30 days paragon :S .... this is injust...........

The event is over, the skills are gone. It was known that the skills would be gone after the event ended and it was known weeks ago.
    YinYangXdarik
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2019

lies.

You can exchange your leftover determination from the Maple Admin NPC.
    For the Alliance shop, you can access it through NPC Beldar by the Peaceful Maple Tree.

Please see the "Determination Exchange" and "Alliance Supply Depot Extended" on the link below.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42616/updated-january-23-v-202-black-mage-new-beginnings-patch-notes#exchange
  • SyndicatesSyndicates
    Reactions: 200
    This is not fair! For the gamers that cant play everyday I have missed out on alot of alliance skill levels and bonus stats to my main.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Syndicates wrote: »
    This is not fair! For the gamers that cant play everyday I have missed out on alot of alliance skill levels and bonus stats to my main.

1. Life isn't fair?
    2. Nexon Presented Equal opportunity to all players. That's fair.

Nexon can't call your life and say "Please hold off on certain things, we're having events."
    What Nexon CAN do next time however is lessen the extremity of the hours required to cap on a (set of multiple) character(s).
    YinYangXdarikArgent
  • SyndicatesSyndicates
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    I didnt realise they removed the alliance skill for everyone, thought some kept their ranking and skill bonuses. My bad. :)
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Syndicates wrote: »
    I didnt realise they removed the alliance skill for everyone, thought some kept their ranking and skill bonuses. My bad. :)

I can understand the confusion there. Players did keep their "rank" but only for the sake of finishing up their purchases in the shop.
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2019

lies.

You can exchange your leftover determination from the Maple Admin NPC.
    For the Alliance shop, you can access it through NPC Beldar by the Peaceful Maple Tree.

Please see the "Determination Exchange" and "Alliance Supply Depot Extended" on the link below.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42616/updated-january-23-v-202-black-mage-new-beginnings-patch-notes#exchange

my Bad, I am usually more thorough with double checking what has changed after the patch. Its just that the game locked me out when I tried to change char telling me its incorrect pin. So I have to base my observation on that tiny time frame I had. Which probably lead to me just calling out lies without perfect confirmation
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited February 2019
    when is shop going to close? I see that we can still earn pts until 2/5 but some stuff in the shop will restock after 2/7? big confuse
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited February 2019
    DeathStar wrote: »
    when is shop going to close? I see that we can still earn pts until 2/5 but some stuff in the shop will restock after 2/7? big confuse

Take this with as many grains of salt as you wish, but I'm assuming the maple world energy quest is gone as of the 5th and the shop remains until the 12th. This would fall in line with past major coin-shop events, where the means to acquire the currency for the shop is the first to go, and the shop itself remains available for another week or so to give everyone ample time to burn through whatever coins they have left.
    YinYangX