Hey, I'm playing my main character as Kinesis in the Europe Reboot world.
It's not a secret, Kinesis is really one of the under-rated classes in the game, pretty much the opposite from NL, NW, DB etc.
I noticed a lot of things that needs to get reworked\fix to really make Kinesis unstuck from the underplayed class spot that he took.
Why you need to buff\implement some of the better changes for Kinesis?
In my opinion, people don't have any reason to pick Kinesis over most of the other classes in the game to join a boss fight, since Kinesis won't do his part in damage-wise and utility-wise.
And then you Nexon, copied the Kinesis ultimate Psychic Shockwave skill nerf from KMS and made our mobbing and bossing decreasing by a few levels, [because The Black Hole isn't useful as it used to be] not that we were that strong anyway.
I really like Kinesis, for me he's the most special class in the game and it's just a shame that people barely play him outside of Link Skill\Legion purposes. So if you guys want to help the community to notice this class in a more positive manner, you need to buff\make some good changes to Kinesis.
My suggestions for Kinesis: [i don't expect you to implement all of them, even one will be nice]
1. Revert Psychic Shockwave skill to his form before of the nerf - Don't really have to explain, before the nerf kinesis was pretty balanced [great mobbing, good bossing] and i don't think that someone will disagree with me about this suggestion.
2. Give Kinesis an Active or Passive skill that will make him more valuable to parties against bosses.
My idea was something like that: [%numbers can be changed]
A skill that gives 3 levels of party buffs depends on Kinesis's Psychic Points bar capacity.
Level 1 - when the bar is display yellow: 10% att/m.att or 10%boss dmg or 10%IED for all party members .
Level 2 - when the bar is display cyan: 15% att/m.att or 15%boss dmg or 15%IED for all party members .
Level 3 - when the bar is display purple: 20% att/m.att or 20%boss dmg or 20%IED for all party members .
This skill will give Kinesis another reason to be chosen into parties, even when hes damage can be low against some most bosses/boss phases.plus,it will encourage players to manage their Psychic Points better.
Now let's move to the QoL suggestions. I saw some of them here in the past but didn't notice if Nexon paid any attention to them.
1. Remove the option that blocking us from disabling B.P.M sometimes with a chat error message.
2. Disable monster "pick-up" in Hmuto [so you won't be able to pick up monsters in Hmuto, like in Monster Park], it has no purpose there and it just get us in the way of finishing the quest on time.
3. Disable the throw option for Psychic Tornado, atleast for the first 2-3 seconds.. can't remember how many times i threw it by mistake because of a lag spike..
I hope you find these important and will consider the change.
And finally, one bug that i noticed lately:
I assigned Psychic Bulwark to be buffed by a pet automatic, and sometimes when the pet re-buff me this skill, it doesn't give me the 100% Stance it should give, only 80% if i remember correctly.
Thats all of my thought at the moment, if i'll have more suggestions i'll add them.
I really hope and expect for Nexon to read this and try to consider to give us, Kinesis players, some of the changes we need.