[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

not Maple related :D

OnyvirOnyvir
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
Just wondering how old people are on maple? I started playing Maple on and off since I was 11 back in 2006. I'm 21 now and I keep finding myself back on Maple LOL
Lilyflower
  1. How old are you?29 votes
    1. 10-15
       7% (2 votes)
    2. 16-20
       21% (6 votes)
    3. 20-25
       48% (14 votes)
    4. 26+
       24% (7 votes)

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    That's one off topic lol.
  • OnyvirOnyvir
    edited October 2016
    Lilyflower

That's one off topic lol.
    oops. sorry. I'm new here I didn't even seen the thread for off topic posts lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    I don't get why you titled the thread "not maple related", then asked something related to maple.
  • OnyvirOnyvir
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

I don't get why you titled the thread "not maple related", then asked something related to maple.
    I'm just asking how old people are on here because I'm curious...that's not really related to maple... -_-
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited October 2016
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for reminding me how old I am >. <
    Onyvir
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited October 2016
    ^
    ikrr ;__; I feel so old now.

Where's the <10 years old option?
    I started MapleStory when I was 9~10ish years old. I began at 2003 ish when KMS was new thanks to cousin's Korean passport.
    When it came out to the US, I immediately hopped onto the game~

EDIT: I misread the thread. I'm 23 years old O_O
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    Will be turning 26 in December.
    I started playing in like 2008 but not actively playing until 2010.
  • OnyvirOnyvir
    edited October 2016
    wow lol
  • bodhisativabodhisativa
    Reactions: 540
    edited October 2016
    I'm 20. I first touched the game when I was 11.. 9 years ago, so back in 2007 I suppose. Wow, how time flies. Surprising how most of the responses seem to be from my age and up, but whenever I try to make friends on MS they're always 13 year olds...
    Onyvir
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited October 2016
    A few more months than i will be 27. Kinda funny I've been playing this since 2006, yet only a few maplers here are actually older than me, yet it should be high time for them to find fruitful careers, because lets face it, it would be sad to see "us the veterans" still playing this game, which technically speaking we should have no time for games instead its working hrs on our career paths. I hereby acknowledge their are some veterans maplers who are in impossible situations which a career path seems out of reach for them, but let me tell you something about that, & its never too late, W'LL CUT OUR OWN PATH. >> from Trails of Cold Steel.
  • OnyvirOnyvir
    edited October 2016
    bodhisativa

I'm 20. I first touched the game when I was 11.. 9 years ago, so back in 2007 I suppose. Wow, how time flies. Surprising how most of the responses seem to be from my age and up, but whenever I try to make friends on MS they're always 13 year olds...
    Yes omg I was thinking the same thing!
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    I'm 19. I'll turn 20 early next year, and I've been playing for about 8 years so far.