[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday March 9th Arcane Symbol issue

ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
Reactions: 1,330
edited March 2019 in Bug Reporting
Basically this is True and i did talk to Several people ik, mainly people on my buddy and my Guild.
I managed to Claim the MonsterBloom item and when I try to get the Arcane Symbol x20, It was I Already Claimed it. There was no Details about you can Only Claim one Prize and this is very underwhelming cause people are saying there having a issue with this.

Hope This get to Nexon ear and We can get a Fix for this soon cause I Really need the Symbols.

Comments

• FUzz3DFUzz3D
    Reactions: 810
    edited March 2019
    same :/ it says i already claimed it which i didnt
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2019
    Said that i already claimed it too
  • ProximaProxima
    Reactions: 935
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, I've got the same thing.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    I didn't log in yet but I assume this is the same thing from just less than 2 months ago.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/23387/no-20x-arcane-symbols-for-sunny-sunday

Oddly enough I thought to myself today thinking whether it's going to happen again.

Essentially, same questID as a previous one (from Nov '18) and as such anyone who has claimed previously are told they have already redeemed. This has nothing to do with the order of the monsterbloom.

For Jan, they gave the symbol selectors out in a later maintenance. I'd be really surprised if they don't do the same for this one. Just make sure that you do login and get the "already claimed" error message.
  • OhelloitsmeOhelloitsme
    Reactions: 300
    I am also having that problem. Really hope Nexon fix this cause this isn't the first time they had a problem with the arcane symbols.
  • Machalla666Machalla666
    Reactions: 100
    I can't claim the Arcane Symbols as well and get the message, that one of my other characters have already claimed those. He did during the last sunny sunday
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Press 3
  • VayporizeVayporize
    Reactions: 640
    edited March 2019
    I am having this same issue as well. Can't collect the 20x aercane selector but could collect monsterblooms
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2019
    Having the same issue, Says "You already received the reward as <char_name>!" even though I have not. This happened the last time they had this quest/reward a month or two back. Hopefully they acknowledge the issue like last time and send it via the gift icon like last time.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Thank you all for reporting this.
    Nexon has been informed.
    YinYangX
  • OldFearOldFear
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2019
    same here
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2019
    Same mistake happened again with the same event...
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon has been informed.

Remember you replied to me in this thread?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/89785/#Comment_89785

Summary what happened:
    Players who claimed the symbol selectors in November 2018 were unable to claim the symbols selectors in 13th January 2019. So they compensated this on the 20th January.
    On the account I was unable to collect the 20 symbols on January 20th I was assuming that I did collect them in November 2018 so I didn't bother to check on January 13th, and on the 20th of January I was unable to collect them. After finding this out I assumed I was wrong about what I thought. That account should have been 'reset', especially after missing the January 13th and being unable to collect the symbols on January 20th but today March 10th that account is also unable to collect.
  • ketastropheketastrophe
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2019
    This just makes me shake my head...."The same error as before". This is becoming Nexon's theme song :)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Anything wrote: »
    Same mistake happened again with the same event...
    Nexon has been informed.

Remember you replied to me in this thread?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/89785/#Comment_89785

Summary what happened:
    Players who claimed the symbol selectors in November 2018 were unable to claim the symbols selectors in 13th January 2019. So they compensated this on the 20th January.
    On the account I was unable to collect the 20 symbols on January 20th I was assuming that I did collect them in November 2018 so I didn't bother to check on January 13th, and on the 20th of January I was unable to collect them. After finding this out I assumed I was wrong about what I thought. That account should have been 'reset', especially after missing the January 13th and being unable to collect the symbols on January 20th but today March 10th that account is also unable to collect.

There was another Sunny Sunday that gave symbol selectors on February 10th.
    I assume the accounts affected this time are those that claimed symbols on that day.
  • giiiinnnnnnaaaagiiiinnnnnnaaaa
    Reactions: 1,175
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Same. Cannot claim sunny sunday arcane symbol
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited March 2019
    Same here, "You've already claimed". Nope, I have not!
    Let's see what Nexon's gonna do
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2019
    There was another Sunny Sunday that gave symbol selectors on February 10th.
    I assume the accounts affected this time are those that claimed symbols on that day.

Oh...., I don't remember when these event happens again anymore. Then it must be that one from February 10th. Thanks for clarifying.
    Week 3 - February 10, 2019

[All Worlds] Receive Arcane Symbol x5 Selector Coupon (x4): Can transfer between characters in same world; 14-day duration.
    [All Worlds] Receive 30% off items from Utah's Coin Shop.
    [All Worlds] Receive 2x the amount of Utah Points, Limit, and Cattle Ranch rewards.

• ALVAROALVARO
    Reactions: 700
    edited March 2019
    I've got the same thing. help me
  • kaopikaopi
    Reactions: 845
    edited March 2019
    I had the same issue.
  • noobboinoobboi
    Reactions: 940
    edited March 2019
    Guess I was not the only one who didn't receive symbols on March 10... :/