[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Line Friends - Location, Location, Location issue

DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
Reactions: 1,375
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
So I'm doing the final location which is "Ereve's Shinsoo" but it seems impossible to find. The navigation is taking me between the Empress's Road, Knights Chamber and Empress Road, Ereve maps. But there's no Ereve's Shinsoo to take a pic of and so I'm stuck. I don't want to have to forfeit as I already did the other 2 locations. Is there any way to complete this?

Comments

• L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I haven't had this one yet but Empress' road:Ereve should have cygnus lying on top of Shinsoo. Have you tried that map?

Just go there and try using the camera, if the map is correct it'll go into focus mode.

For the locations, Cony doesn't give you the map name. It's usually a hint to the object you're taking a pic of.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    Do you happen to have Cygnus Knight class as your character?
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    edited May 2019
    Yes I was playing on my Blaze Wizard.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    edited May 2019
    L4d2jpn wrote: »
    I haven't had this one yet but Empress' road:Ereve should have cygnus lying on top of Shinsoo. Have you tried that map?

Just go there and try using the camera, if the map is correct it'll go into focus mode.

For the locations, Cony doesn't give you the map name. It's usually a hint to the object you're taking a pic of.

I tried going to the map but it looks different for me on my Blaze Wizard. I know Cony doesn't give the map name but clicking on the location will start the navigation to it. For me, it just takes me back and forth through the same portals. Shinsoo isn't in the map for me anymore. It's the only location I've had an issue with.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Looks like it's being addressed in the maintenance notes. I wasn't aware that KoC get a different map layout.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    edited May 2019
    I guess it has to do with some of the quests we get, not sure. I'm glad they included it in the fixes.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    edited May 2019
    Maintenance says it was fixed, but I'm still having the same issue.