[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Absolab Essence

LipyLipy
Reactions: 610
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just reached lvl 180 with my Zero. Where do I go to get it?
I had to close the upgrade weapon tab, how do I bring it back?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2019
    In the equipment window, there is a button to view your weapon, and in that window is a button to upgrade your zero weapon.

The absolab essence can be acquire from the coin shop at the scrapyard or world tree. If you are in Reboot you must fight Lotus or Damien to get the coins for it, where as you have the option to buy it in the auction house outside of Reboot.
  • LipyLipy
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2019
    Is there a way I can go to the world tree? I can't go to the scrapyard 'cause I'm not lvl 190
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2019
    Both Scrapyard and Dark World Tree require you to be lv 190.
    To be able to fight normal Lotus, you must have completed the entire Black heaven quest line.
    To be able to fight normal Damien, you must have completed only act 5 of Heroes of Maple.

They are not bosses you can fight alone without at least 21% stat on your potential on most of your equipment.