[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

14th medal

CamperCamper
Reactions: 600
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Is it possible to get the medal if you dont complete All 36 quests/missions?

Kind Regards

Comments

• ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited May 2019
    no
  • CamperCamper
    Reactions: 600
    edited May 2019
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »
    no

Damn so if you miss a single mission your Are screwed, kinda Hard to complete when there isent really anyone in the arcade on EU reboot, but thanks for your reply i guess i Will discontinue with try to get the medal
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    edited May 2019
    Camper wrote: »
    no

Damn so if you miss a single mission your Are screwed, kinda Hard to complete when there isent really anyone in the arcade on EU reboot, but thanks for your reply i guess i Will discontinue with try to get the medal

Are you in a guild? If you're not in a guild, forget about arcade quest, you can't do cafe rising hero's 1st mission either. Look for active guilds in ur server and try to join. You'll be able to find people to do quests with then.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    edited May 2019
    no

Good news. Just found out that KMS had something called "celebrity pass" which will let you finish celebrity quests that were left unfinished past their event time. You gotta grind monsters near ur level to get this "celebrity pass" (they have low drop rate apparently) and you can get 100 celebrity pass per day per character. The amount of celebrity pass required to finish the quest depends on individual quests (some only require 50, while some require 200 and etc). If gms does the same thing, you'll be able to get 14th medal without having to do all the quests.
    Do keep in mind, however, that these passes are for "event quests that has passed." So it only applies to quests that you can no longer do it because the event time for that quest has ended (i.e collecting fashion coupon is gonna disappear and be replaced with different coin collection methods).
    Camper
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    no

Good news. Just found out that KMS had something called "celebrity pass" which will let you finish celebrity quests that were left unfinished past their event time. You gotta grind monsters near ur level to get this "celebrity pass" (they have low drop rate apparently) and you can get 100 celebrity pass per day per character. The amount of celebrity pass required to finish the quest depends on individual quests (some only require 50, while some require 200 and etc). If gms does the same thing, you'll be able to get 14th medal without having to do all the quests.
    Do keep in mind, however, that these passes are for "event quests that has passed." So it only applies to quests that you can no longer do it because the event time for that quest has ended (i.e collecting fashion coupon is gonna disappear and be replaced with different coin collection methods).

Hello!
    Just to let you know, we do have "Becoming a Celeb!" event starting on May 22nd at 12:00 AM UTC.
    Please check the Patch Notes linked below to see which events can be substituted with Celeb Passes! :)
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/43521/updated-may-3-v-204-line-friends-x-maplestory-patch-notes#14th
    CamperFuhreak
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    edited May 2019
    lol welp I guess you're not getting that medal after all. You can't clear cafe guild quest or arcade quest with this pass. Sorry for the false hope. Just look for active guild.