[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Mains Chat

Comments

• KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2019
    There is flashy and then there is TOO flashy...half the time if i dont turn on skill transparency on i cant see jack crap from all the flashy skills and haunting is way to flashy and VERY big ( it being big is not the problem its being as bright as a solar flare thats the problem) and when i do turn on the transparency i can barely see where the dang mana veins are! The art style is awesome but it kinda fails on technical stand point.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Y'know guys
    Kanna can't even one shot at fs2 with the 12 star fafnir gear you get .
    Like wth
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    Nine-Tailed Fury keeps kicking me from the server so I had to take it off my keys
  • PROTOBeePROTOBee
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2019
    Recent notes say there's inconsistency with Kanna's skills. Let's hope they'll fix everything.
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited June 2019
    How many unscheduled maintenances you think they'll do before they at least fix the extra mana Hyper Stat, so Kanna can actually have more than 100 mana?
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2019
    SlayerJ wrote: »
    How many unscheduled maintenances you think they'll do before they at least fix the extra mana Hyper Stat, so Kanna can actually have more than 100 mana?

Mana issue was fixed in the weekly maintenance.
  • HaleyHaley
    Reactions: 860
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    They took away our %MATT from Haku buff to make us "more competitive" with other mages when they could've just made it into a self-buff like it always has been. We got some damage back with the 25 star update only for this "revamp" to further nerf us by taking away our 30% Final Damage, 40% IED, nerfing foxfire, taking away stance and nerfing the boost nodes from Shikigami. If it weren't for the fact I still love Kanna, I would've swapped over to a different mage class. Time and again, GMS has proven that they don't care about us Kanna players.
    MaigoDancemon