[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adventure Tier Rank Up Notice

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited June 2019 in Announcements
Hello Maplers,
It is a known issue that the Adventure Skill and Stat will be removed for all the other characters that did not spend the coins to tier up.

We plan to investigate this issue.
FOR NOW, please rank up your Adventure tiers on your main or a character you would like to collect coins from.
SgfBraman96

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    Öh great, gives something to do for the nexon Team AFTER they fix the more urgent kanna issues =)
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    Lets see how many hours it takes for someone to make an ingame notice about this or at least write a warning in the launcher.
    Loads of Players are stll ranking up wrong chars
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited June 2019
    wow, thanks , already ranked up with wrong character

UGH
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited June 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    wow, thanks , already ranked up with wrong character

UGH

Same! Double UGH!
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2019
    Well, hopefully they'll give us the coins as compensation. And I mean the 200/250 coins per day that we miss.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2019
    To start a suggestion: This bug notice published on 18 when the upgrade would be aviable on the 19 had to put it in the launcher or the main page since not all go to the forum to find out and now a detail after the upgrade the chars that already had the active event stop earning coins when killing mobs but the chars that activate the event for the first time after the upgrade if they can feed points, is a mess this bug I hope to solve soon.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Is there any update on this bug?
  • StimArrowStimArrow
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2019
    lol we have missed an entire day without farming coins properly, looking forward to that NICE compensantion :v
  • SgfSgf
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2019
    StimArrow wrote: »
    lol we have missed an entire day without farming coins properly, looking forward to that NICE compensantion :v

We have missed an entire day farming coins on Multiple characters...
    StimArrowPaperFlash
  • AmaterasuuAmaterasuu
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2019
    I don't know about anyone else, but my Adventurer Skill doesn't even work in the character I did the upgrade with. It shows up, but before the upgrade I was able to gain points from Commerci mobs. Not anymore. Unless for some reason it doesn't work on Commerci anymore? I haven't checked anywhere else.
  • StimArrowStimArrow
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2019
    Amaterasuu wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else, but my Adventurer Skill doesn't even work in the character I did the upgrade with. It shows up, but before the upgrade I was able to gain points from Commerci mobs. Not anymore. Unless for some reason it doesn't work on Commerci anymore? I haven't checked anywhere else.

Have u been lvling up? the cause may be that ur lvl is too high in comparison to commerci mobs. Remember that the mobs must be between 20 lvls from ur current lvl.
  • AmaterasuuAmaterasuu
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2019
    StimArrow wrote: »
    Have u been lvling up? the cause may be that ur lvl is too high in comparison to commerci mobs. Remember that the mobs must be between 20 lvls from ur current lvl.

I know, but Commerci mobs adjust to my character's level. They count towards the Hayato and Kanna event, and also towards the daily 300 monsters calendar thing. I don't see why it should be an issue with this one if that was the case, especially since they were giving me points just fine before the upgrade.

But no, I haven't leveled up yet.

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2019
    Update:

Other characters who don't have the scout rank unlocked on them, are still tenderfoot.
  • SawasabiSawasabi
    Reactions: 500
    Amaterasuu wrote: »

Curious about this too. I was receiving coins from both Commerci and Bye-Bye station mobs before the whole glitch fiasco. Now that it's, "fixed", I've gotten literally nothing from running both of them on multiple characters.