[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion Rank and Adventure Tier Reset Bug

Comments

• littleking91littleking91
    Reactions: 625
    edited June 2019
    IGN: SergeantLee
    World: Europe maplestory, Luna

Hello? I completed all acts of maple heroes, but Damien boss won't open for me~
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    My legion has reset too.
    IGN: Oditz
    World: Bellocan
    How in the world does something like this even happen??
  • LightwalkerLightwalker
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    AzuraWing, Zenith (GRAZED). My adventure rank was restored but my legion rank was not.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2019
    Update:

Legion still rank 1 lol!

I'm sure It'll get fixed soon.
  • M4PL3G1RLM4PL3G1RL
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    After today's Unscheduled Maintenance (June 24, 2019), my legion is back to normal !
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited June 2019
    DrakeosNL - Reboot Server
  • KazuoTaokaKazuoTaoka
    edited June 2019
    Hi,

IGN is KazuoTaoka and I'm in Renegades. Thanks~

Already commented once on this, forgot to mention my legion rank reset to 1.
  • KazuoTaokaKazuoTaoka
    edited June 2019
    Hello,

The issue seems to have been fixed for me but now another has risen in its place. I had too many legion coins that were reset and now I can't claim them. Dame appropriation gives me the message "You have unclaimed coins from your last Legion Raid. Talk to me from the raid exit map and claim your coins if you want to start a new Legion Raid." I cannot complete this because I cant even access the Legion Raid area. When I click into it, this is the same message I receive.
  • ArcaneSwingArcaneSwing
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    I already posted here about my Legion rank and Adventure tier resetting, however I noticed that my Maplerunner progress was also reset. I cleared 20 stages of Maplerunner and had 45 stars after my legion rank was reset, but before the weekly reset of Maplerunner. When I went to claim my coins for collecting stars after the weekly reset, I noticed I had 0 coins and 0 stages cleared for the previous week. It may be possible that the Adventure tier being fixed deleted my progress for Maplerunner, since Adventure tiers were restored during the recent maintenance.

I cleared all the stages on the character BlessedArcan (Nova - MYBCKN), and attempted to claim the coins on the same character.