[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Demon Marking

XatraXatra
Reactions: 805
edited July 2019 in General Chat
can you *somehow* get a demon marking on your face on a non-demon slayer/avenger class?

Comments

• XatraXatra
    edited July 2019
    Wow, even here nobody knows? I was already shocked no one from Reddit knew aswell...
    Demon marking, the marking they have on their face is what i'm talking about ..
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2019
    There is no way that I know of to get the exact options that the Demon has.
    Xatra
  • XatraXatra
    edited July 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »
    There is no way that I know of to get the exact options that the Demon has.

Is there at least a coupon that gives you a random marking? At this point i'm looking for any markings that looks like demon's
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Nothing to give class-unique features, but plenty to take away. You're unfortunately barking up the wrong tree here, most people don't want them.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2019
    Some face accessory you might be interested in.
    Mystic Face Accessory (can be brought from the silent crusade shop with crusader coins, anvil the appearance onto your desired equipment).
    War Paint from the cash shop (cash item, 90 days duration)
    Blazing Sun Face Paint or Rising Sun Face Paint (not available in Reboot, would be incredibly hard to find someone who still has this garbage from gaching, anvil the appearance onto your desired equipment)

You can see what they look like here https://maplestory.design
  • XatraXatra
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Nothing to give class-unique features, but plenty to take away. You're unfortunately barking up the wrong tree here, most people don't want them.

Yes and for obvious reasons they want to remove them, I , on the other hand, have found a nice way I could set up my character to look pretty neat imo.
  • XatraXatra
    edited July 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Some face accessory you might be interested in.
    Mystic Face Accessory (can be brought from the silent crusade shop with crusader coins, anvil the appearance onto your desired equipment).
    War Paint from the cash shop (cash item, 90 days duration)
    Blazing Sun Face Paint or Rising Sun Face Paint (not available in Reboot, would be incredibly hard to find someone who still has this garbage from gaching, anvil the appearance onto your desired equipment)

You can see what they look like here https://maplestory.design

Thank you very much Rexaar for the heads up!

Edit, eh, should've quoted both instead of writting another comment, oh well.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    Xatra wrote: »

Yes and for obvious reasons they want to remove them, I , on the other hand, have found a nice way I could set up my character to look pretty neat imo.

Mind explaining? I'm curious how you've found a way to make it look good.
  • XatraXatra
    edited July 2019

Mind explaining? I'm curious how you've found a way to make it look good.

self explanatory. just combining it with some NX, face & hair and that's all.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    self explanatory. just combining it with some NX, face & hair and that's all.

Go here, search for the bits and pieces you need and cobble it together. I'm interested in seeing what you have in mind.