[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.240 Double Trouble Recharge Patch Notes here!
Now that you've taken the only item worth spinning for out of marvel; perhaps we can finally improve marvel machine?
1. Make ALL items trade-able. You only allow spins with pre-paid so there's no harm to the game integrity to allow this and would be a huge improvement to players. If we get a prize we don't want to use ourselves we should have the opportunity to trade it to someone who does want it.
2. Remove all terminus equips except the shield.
3. Remove all sweetwater except face/eye/katara/helm/cape/shoes/glove.
4. Add arcane river droplets and esfera droplets.
5. Add symbol selectors.
6. Add new 100% success rate versions of primes. This could be quite rare but would be highly desirable for items that have been arcane-inno'd and therefore cannot be prot scrolled.
7. Make the icogs in marvel rarer but 100% success rate. Endgame players use these with return scrolls to try to get high stat rolls and the return scroll is expensive enough without the additional cost of chaos scrolls that can fail.
8. Add black flames to marvel.
9. Add more "special" cubes like violet and white cubes.
Obviously these are just suggestions and not demands so it'll be up to Nexon but if any of these should be implemented #1 is the most important.
Feel free to add your own suggestions below to make marvel better. Remember if we're going to sink money into this game, it might as well be worth the cost.
1. Terminus items supposedly drop from "the boss"
2. Your concern about RMT doesn't apply to any of the items in marvel that are not currently trade-able. They're all low enough value that they would go directly onto the auction house. Players who don't have money would benefit from this too by having the opportunity to buy things like royals at a discount from players who win them in marvel and do not want them.
If Terminus were removed...they'd have to actually boost the drop rate so its not like a Gollux Superior drop (3 months on my Kanna for one belt). I've heard of ppl farming for a month or two before giving up on Terminus :T
2. RMTing scroll services and Cube services is...still a thing.
Not sure if this is already what you meant or not, but if ALL marvel rewards were tradable there would be no need to RMT services. You would simply sell the cubes on the AH.
honestly, I think its the worst marvel till date. I *******hope they will see the feedback and change it******
and why remove frenzy?! been waiting for it.....
They'll see it, and they'll ignore it. Because that's what nexon does.
I, for one, am eager to see how little money they pull in from it after removing the one big-ticket item everyone wanted from it.
Not that we'll ever know, because Nexon's tRaNSpaReNCy is as good as their ability to patch a game properly.
Yeah I know, but I'd still love to see how much marvel pulled in last time vs how much it ultimately pulls in this time.
since the maple ideology is pay to win they can just sell all those items directly in cs as well
but pure p2w its old thing, gamble p2w its the new thing
they should have removed BoD,FS,Lucid ear,Broid,RoT and few other broken items.... totaly from marvel or any lootbox and add them as endgame prize such as x amount of boss done/ x amount of quests/jq (award years dedicated players... ) or never make those...
but just dreams... untill they learn the lesson and lisent what players enjoy
they will add back frenzy in marvel for sure probably just their marketing team trick to get frenzy interest/value higher.....
WE HEAR YOU. frenzy totem has RETURNED , just now with special rate of 0.00001% DONT miss this rare chance"