[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Improve Marvel Machine

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now that you've taken the only item worth spinning for out of marvel; perhaps we can finally improve marvel machine?

1. Make ALL items trade-able. You only allow spins with pre-paid so there's no harm to the game integrity to allow this and would be a huge improvement to players. If we get a prize we don't want to use ourselves we should have the opportunity to trade it to someone who does want it.

2. Remove all terminus equips except the shield.

3. Remove all sweetwater except face/eye/katara/helm/cape/shoes/glove.

4. Add arcane river droplets and esfera droplets.

5. Add symbol selectors.

6. Add new 100% success rate versions of primes. This could be quite rare but would be highly desirable for items that have been arcane-inno'd and therefore cannot be prot scrolled.

7. Make the icogs in marvel rarer but 100% success rate. Endgame players use these with return scrolls to try to get high stat rolls and the return scroll is expensive enough without the additional cost of chaos scrolls that can fail.

8. Add black flames to marvel.

9. Add more "special" cubes like violet and white cubes.

Obviously these are just suggestions and not demands so it'll be up to Nexon but if any of these should be implemented #1 is the most important.

Feel free to add your own suggestions below to make marvel better. Remember if we're going to sink money into this game, it might as well be worth the cost.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2019
    Where would Terminus items go? I would rather see untradeable rewards since players do RMT them.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Where would Terminus items go? I would rather see untradeable rewards since players do RMT them.

1. Terminus items supposedly drop from "the boss"

2. Your concern about RMT doesn't apply to any of the items in marvel that are not currently trade-able. They're all low enough value that they would go directly onto the auction house. Players who don't have money would benefit from this too by having the opportunity to buy things like royals at a discount from players who win them in marvel and do not want them.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

1. Terminus items supposedly drop from "the boss"

2. Your concern about RMT doesn't apply to any of the items in marvel that are not currently trade-able. They're all low enough value that they would go directly onto the auction house. Players who don't have money would benefit from this too by having the opportunity to buy things like royals at a discount from players who win them in marvel and do not want them.

If Terminus were removed...they'd have to actually boost the drop rate so its not like a Gollux Superior drop (3 months on my Kanna for one belt). I've heard of ppl farming for a month or two before giving up on Terminus :T
    2. RMTing scroll services and Cube services is...still a thing.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    2. RMTing scroll services and Cube services is...still a thing.

Not sure if this is already what you meant or not, but if ALL marvel rewards were tradable there would be no need to RMT services. You would simply sell the cubes on the AH.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Wait did they actually remove frenzy? Holy hell, I can't wait to see them rake in a grand total of $14 from this round of marvel lmao
  • MrBoomBasticMrBoomBastic
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    Why did they remove Frenzy? :/
  • aaaaaa9494aaaaaa9494
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2019
    not only that there is not even a 3X cupon like really ???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! nothing really interesting there ......

honestly, I think its the worst marvel till date. I *******hope they will see the feedback and change it******

and why remove frenzy?! been waiting for it.....
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    aaaaaa9494 wrote: »
    I *******hope they will see the feedback and change it******

They'll see it, and they'll ignore it. Because that's what nexon does.
  • aaaaaa9494aaaaaa9494
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2019
    true unfortunately
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Imagine marvel without frenzy
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    No need to imagine, we'll be experiencing it in due time.

I, for one, am eager to see how little money they pull in from it after removing the one big-ticket item everyone wanted from it.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I, for one, am eager to see how little money they pull in from it after removing the one big-ticket item everyone wanted from it.

Not that we'll ever know, because Nexon's tRaNSpaReNCy is as good as their ability to patch a game properly.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Not that we'll ever know, because Nexon's tRaNSpaReNCy is as good as their ability to patch a game properly.

Yeah I know, but I'd still love to see how much marvel pulled in last time vs how much it ultimately pulls in this time.
  • BiooomsBioooms
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2019
    Well thank God for those coveted chairs amirite.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    Don't forget the highly-sought-after fafnir ancient bow, because no one in their right mind would have hundreds, if not thousands, of boss pieces from chaos vellum by this point to absolutely blast the auction house full of them on pathfinder day one.
  • ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited July 2019
    just remove marvel since it is such a scam, think this time they were even afraid to post the odds again
    since the maple ideology is pay to win they can just sell all those items directly in cs as well
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2019
    ACMU wrote: »
    just remove marvel since it is such a scam, think this time they were even afraid to post the odds again
    since the maple ideology is pay to win they can just sell all those items directly in cs as well

but pure p2w its old thing, gamble p2w its the new thing

they should have removed BoD,FS,Lucid ear,Broid,RoT and few other broken items.... totaly from marvel or any lootbox and add them as endgame prize such as x amount of boss done/ x amount of quests/jq (award years dedicated players... ) or never make those...
    but just dreams... untill they learn the lesson and lisent what players enjoy

they will add back frenzy in marvel for sure probably just their marketing team trick to get frenzy interest/value higher.....
    "WE HEAR YOU. frenzy totem has RETURNED , just now with special rate of 0.00001% DONT miss this rare chance"
    #marvelimproved