[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

daily gifts reduced to 21 / claimes we got all

MrPPKMrPPK
Reactions: 1,070
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
name waltherppk
world luna

the daily gift for today could not be claimed (did the 300 kills before maintenance)

there were only 21 gifts available this month as it shows now, and it says all have been claimed

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2019
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
  • Tinaneko24Tinaneko24
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2019
    Before the new update, the daily gifts were offered for the whole month. However, with the new update, it's been offered for 21 days. Is this a glitch or was it part of the update? I did not see this part in the maintenance report except for the Fury totem coupon.
  • QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 2019
    yep no cubes able to be claimed this month
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited July 2019
    only players who did less than 21 can still get those cubes, the ones who put in the effort to do all dailys can not, i hope we get compensated those cubes for the effort
  • MreathxxMreathxx
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2019
    I have the same problem
  • MrBoomBasticMrBoomBastic
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    What happened? I can't seem to accept any gifts anymore. https://www.screencast.com/t/WrK2uC3zJvM
  • Dark_N_ElfDark_N_Elf
    Reactions: 100
    Because of the glitch, some of the items have been moved around. I have an item that was marked as received swapped with an item i haven't got yet & of course it has to be the one item i wanted