[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error

SunedaySuneday
Reactions: 510
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
CmrfscJ.jpg
Can you guys please fix this cant get into the site. I have tried clearing my cookies, trying different browser and trying different house computer none of it worked,

Comments

• mainjzbmainjzb
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2019

when i open url http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/ . I got the following. i and my some friends also . but some people can open it normally.

==========================================================================================================
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited August 2019
    It's been from yesterday, your website does not seems to be working. Tried also with Microsoft Edge and got the same results
    And I know about at least 3 friends of mine who have the same problem.
    Fix your website please.

Picture for demonstration:
    w12mdwmteziy.png

P.S. Mobile version seems to work
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited August 2019
    I am so glad Im not the only one getting this pop up.

I have submitted a ticket, still no resolution to this.

I cannot access marvel, which I have purchased spin for, this message seems to override all of my computers/applications that have been on the same wifi.

It sucks because there is no solution, i cannot get access to the main website. I cannot purchase more spins to the marvel machine, even . though i have prepared funds for, cannot access the coupon vault in any way possible. This sucks.

I am blocked from the whole main website , the funny thing is its just maplestory, nexon log in and in game log in works fine. Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Seriously do we need to know code to resolve this issue//
    and to address ur mobile phone works comment, it does, but after you log-in with your wifi/ and try to access the website/ end up with the same error message/ you can get back on ur LTE and now ur LTE has this Error message. i think when you log in with the wifi, you somehow get blocked/ meaning that device your on gets blocked. For some reason even when I flush dns, the problem persists.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited August 2019
    Bump
  • FallenBladeFallenBlade
    Reactions: 800
    edited August 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/l2mpG5A

Is it just me or the main website is down since Jul. 31? I have checked on my phone and pc; the issue still persists until now. Please help. Does anyone of you experience the same issue? Is this a regional issue?

P.S. the forums page still works hence why I was able to bring up this issue.

Edit:
    I thought my thread was deleted, but it just got moved here! Finally, there’s a thread about it. What’s going on? Website needs to get fixed.

Edit:
    The website seems to be now working for me on both my phone and pc; however, the connection is still not secure (red indication beside the URL).
  • IceSapphireIceSapphire
    Reactions: 940
    edited August 2019
    I also have this issue, due to this l no longer have any way of veiwing posts/ nexons launcher also shows the news/maintenance but, everytime l click one the whole screen will go blank so l now have no way of knowing what is going on in game unless l ask friends.... if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. Thanks here is a picture of what Nexon Launcher looks like when I click any of the news/update posts.

blankpage.png
  • dinhosdinhos
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2019
    ferking fex ples x)
  • MakishanutoMakishanuto
    Seems to vary based on ISP?

I can connect to it upon running a VPN--or switching to a data plan. Are you guys all in North America? What ISP are you using.

For reference, I'm on Cox.