[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MVP

CamperCamper
Reactions: 600
edited August 2019 in Tech Support
is it normal i drop from Diamond to Silver MVP ?

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    You need to spend 300 dollars per month to consistently maintain Diamond MVP status. Your MVP status is based on what you've spent the past 3 months, and is recalculated when a new month starts. It's not on a 30 day basis from when you "tiered up" (if you did so in the middle of a month it doesn't add those extra days to your MVP status duration for example).
    Camper
  • CamperCamper
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    You need to spend 300 dollars per month to consistently maintain Diamond MVP status. Your MVP status is based on what you've spent the past 3 months, and is recalculated when a new month starts. It's not on a 30 day basis from when you "tiered up" (if you did so in the middle of a month it doesn't add those extra days to your MVP status duration for example).

arh okay, thank you for making it more clear to me, but 300 bucks a month to maintain diamond, tbh isent that a bit much. ?, i know wildstar had some sort of ranking, if you was a "vip" player, and depended on how many months you was it, i would rather have to buy a subscription, instead.

but oh well thats how they made it, thanks again for the info :)
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2019
    yeah mine is telling me that i will go from diamond all the way down to bronze and that i have to spend over $600 if i want to stay diamond...BROKEN!!!