[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HELP ME

VpGamingVpGaming
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
I downloaded the game after years of not playing and I try to get into the game itself it makes me a white screen and that's it and it gets stuck doesn't load anything
I tried to erase everything I tried and nothing works Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Comments

• VpGamingVpGaming
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2019
    I downloaded the game after years of not playing and I try to get into the game itself it makes me a white screen and that's it and it gets stuck doesn't load anything
    I tried to erase everything I tried and nothing works Does anyone have any idea what to do?
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    VpGaming wrote: »

Chances are theres 2 things your computer sucks or aren't programed right or you have a faulty install. try checking to see if you updated and made sure your computer had the right stuff to date then go about doing it. For the program, aspect installs the game if it doesn't work patch it as that is one way to fix it to your computer needs. if you can post your specs I think it's within rules here maybe someone here can help.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019

Jw, how long is the white screen?
  • ThatBaldyThatBaldy
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited September 2019
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited September 2019

If you're using nexon launcher, delete both MS and nexon launcher, and download ms on steam like civilized, educated person. This will pretty much clear up most problems related to launching the game
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    If you're using nexon launcher, delete both MS and nexon launcher, and download ms on steam like civilized, educated person. This will pretty much clear up most problems related to launching the game

Or you can ignore the pompous person above "like [a] civilized, educated person" and listen to the people who aren't busy looking down their own nose.
    (Semi-joke, but to honestly say "educated" and then forget a proper article, smh.)
    Launcher isn't always at fault.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Or you can ignore the pompous person above "like [a] civilized, educated person" and listen to the people who aren't busy looking down their own nose.
    (Semi-joke, but to honestly say "educated" and then forget a proper article, smh.)
    Launcher isn't always at fault.

yes sometimes it could be your download speeds/ internet speed that messes it up
    also when loading it could be your graphics card is failing/ not up to maples req and or not enough ram/cpu power
    (for ram if your using something like windows 10 it uses most ram off base system meaning you could easily need more then a single 8 ram stick)

most cases of issue could be internet being to slow and de syncing tho