[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SKILL] Lightning Orb does no damage

FthkuManFthkuMan
Reactions: 1,145
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill-related

Since the new patch, Lightning Orb (Ice\Lightning 2nd hyper skill) does no damage at all. That is to say - the skill does activate and even the lines of damage are still visible, however no actual damage is being done.

Bug video

Comments

• FthkuManFthkuMan
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    @AKradian Hi. I see in the unscheduled maintenance notes no mention of this. Other I\Ls suffer from this issue as well, so is there a reason all other classes' problematic skills are being addressed except this one? I also see you replied to almost all the other bug reports made before as well as after mine, I would appreciate if you could forward this or reply so we know that the issue is at least known, what with I\Ls being so few and far between.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    The skills that were addressed were those that were crashing the client.
    Nexon is aware of the Lightning Orb issue.
    Ghiblee
  • FthkuManFthkuMan
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    Thank you! much appreciated.
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited October 2019
    I'm having the same exact problem. Tried the whole full shutdown/reinstalling/internet cache cleaning routine but nothing has changed.

World: Scania
    IGN: Thundertala
    Level/Job: 244 Arch Mage (Ice/Lightning)
    Date/Time of Occurrence: Immediately after patch .208
    Steps to reproduce:

Attack monsters with the Lightning Orb skill key held down. Observe that no damage is dealt to them.