[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So what's the most used maplestory site now?

PatchPatch
Reactions: 360
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Is it the official one or just the reddit? Basilmarket use to be the main one but now it seems dead. You can't even log in there anymore since it gives you an error code. So where does everyone go now to talk about the game? There use to be a good amount of forums out there sleepywood, southperry, basilmarket, etc but all seem inactive now. So everyone probably just uses discord or something? If so what are the popular discord servers for MapleStory? I tried going to the official discord but I can't seem to be accepted to join the server. I've been pending for approval for a long time and even pm'd the staff about my issue and haven't got any replies from there either.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2019
    The official Discord is fairly popular, and I'm not really in all of the popular ones myself, although I know there is a Bera specific Discord, Maple Central, and various trade related servers for their respective worlds. There are also guild based discords...although you'd have to ask your guild there.
    As far as getting approved on the Official...you've asked specifically the VFMs right? Nexon people are generally busy and won't always answer DMs. Some of the VFMs will hopefully see this thread and maybe get you in.
    YinYangXFuhreak
  • PatchPatch
    Reactions: 360
    edited October 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    The official Discord is fairly popular, and I'm not really in all of the popular ones myself, although I know there is a Bera specific Discord, Maple Central, and various trade related servers for their respective worlds. There are also guild based discords...although you'd have to ask your guild there.
    As far as getting approved on the Official...you've asked specifically the VFMs right? Nexon people are generally busy and won't always answer DMs. Some of the VFMs will hopefully see this thread and maybe get you in.

okay ill try DMing one of them for approval. Just sucks there is no more fansites out there anymore which im more used to lol. I really don't use voice chat much so discord i don't use as often, but I guess im going have to start getting use to these new social hubs now.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    The official Discord doesn't have voice chat anyway.
    The only fan site still active is the subreddit.
    YinYangXGenkaiX1FuhreakHuskyDMKuronekonova
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2019
    Reddit ia very popular but sadly nearly all u see is people asking for gear progression so ots becoming quite a boring forum , cept for memes, memes are awesome xD
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited October 2019
    Patch wrote: »
    Is it the official one or just the reddit? Basilmarket use to be the main one but now it seems dead. You can't even log in there anymore since it gives you an error code. So where does everyone go now to talk about the game? There use to be a good amount of forums out there sleepywood, southperry, basilmarket, etc but all seem inactive now. So everyone probably just uses discord or something? If so what are the popular discord servers for MapleStory? I tried going to the official discord but I can't seem to be accepted to join the server. I've been pending for approval for a long time and even pm'd the staff about my issue and haven't got any replies from there either. [/quo
    Patch wrote: »
    Is it the official one or just the reddit? Basilmarket use to be the main one but now it seems dead. You can't even log in there anymore since it gives you an error code. So where does everyone go now to talk about the game? There use to be a good amount of forums out there sleepywood, southperry, basilmarket, etc but all seem inactive now. So everyone probably just uses discord or something? If so what are the popular discord servers for MapleStory? I tried going to the official discord but I can't seem to be accepted to join the server. I've been pending for approval for a long time and even pm'd the staff about my issue and haven't got any replies from there either.

the people only enter now to southperry for check the status of the server in basilmarket .... is dead ... in hiddenstreet ... and other sities literally .... only remember the good times . in my personal opinion have more goods remembers in wizet in the play whit the events of jean - cody etc , reedit maplestory is good for found people too and post and etc .. but every day people are less too, well many of us know why
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    It seems the subreddit has the most up to date info and sees the most traffic. With most of old Maple gone those old sites have also seen less use and with Reddit the need to create your own forum page has dwindled as well.