[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

yeah Trump has lost...
    Good bye Mr Trump and American people say this
    "YOU ARE FIRED!"
    and good thing too since Trump is basically gender bent American version of Park Geun-Hye! and if you heard any Korean politic news you KNOW what sort of crap position Park is in right now... and Trump could be male version of her!
  • lKarallKaral
    Reactions: 820
    edited October 2016

Oh boy~
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    lKaral
    lKaral said:

Oh boy~
    SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    When college liberals say Trump is stupid
    fallonstalonsLilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

When college liberals say Trump is stupid
    again you are supporting male version of Park Geun-Hye... aren't you ashamed?
    edited October 2016
    ^ I do not understand this post but...
    ^

Edit:Woah, someone posted before me! Oh well, now I look awkward...
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv-qRsOUEAEKk9v.jpg

and people support this moron because?
    ( I know cause they are brain-dead!)
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

B-b-b-b-but brain dead people are clinically dead... they ain't votin'...
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

WillScarlet

B-b-b-b-but brain dead people are clinically dead... they ain't votin'...
    well that clearly means Trump supporters must be...
    ZOMBIES! and have intelligence of one! ( actually, that is insulting to Zombies so I do apologise)
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Oh please. if I was dead I would be voting democrat for the next 30 years
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

i don't get how young people would support Trump- a male version of Park Geun-Hye... and considering right now she is in some serious corruption scandal... I would not be surprised by 2018 or 2019 Trump would be involved in similar scandal if he was a president. He will probably ignore the masses once he is a president and only make decisions with his "Trump" family... and will give important positions in government based on who supports him AND who gives him good old $$$ rather than individual talent... Soon Trump will be a mouth-piece of someone more powerful like Park Geun-Hye
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

i don't get how young people would support Trump- a male version of Park Geun-Hye... and considering right now she is in some serious corruption scandal... I would not be surprised by 2018 or 2019 Trump would be involved in similar scandal if he was a president. He will probably ignore the masses once he is a president and only make decisions with his "Trump" family... and will give important positions in government based on who supports him AND who gives him good old $$$ rather than individual talent... Soon Trump will be a mouth-piece of someone more powerful like Park Geun-Hye
    So... since Donald "Duck" Trump is a business man, you say he will follow the good ol' $? Well, any rich individual will say "Oh yes... I support you!" and then *wink* pat his head, and slide a bill of $5 in his pocket to get a position!? Is that what you're saying!? This seems awesome! I want Google as president! They have the funds to give $5 repeatedly!

We can't do that with Hillary! Or maybe we just have to offer her tasty food to have the same results... I don't know, maybe Trump likes tasty food too...
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    YARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR
    this thread has reached #1 status. Most comments and most views on the forums. Thanks willscarlet, couldn't have done it without you. Let's cheer for willscarlet-kun!

Lilyflower
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

#ImWithKillary2k16

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

YARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR
    this thread has reached #1 status. Most comments and most views on the forums. Thanks willscarlet, couldn't have done it without you. Let's cheer for willscarlet-kun!

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

#ImWithKillary2k16

and I will wait till next week when we will see tears of Trumpsters and influx of demands of re-election.
    oh and Tuba... you DO know that Park Geun-Hye is from conservative party right? like Trump, and like Trump she SUCKS at speeches.
    What makes you think Trump who is business man by heart will not follow money?
    ever since what Conservatives have done in Korea... i really hate Rights now...
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    There's a difference between a big mouth that isn't politically correct, and being a straight up criminal. lol yikes @ anyone who supported Hillary. .
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

There's a difference between a big mouth that isn't politically correct, and being a straight up criminal. lol yikes @ anyone who supported Hillary. .
    you mean someone like Park Geun-Hye who is basically female version of Trump?
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

I don't care who you compare Trump to, did you literally not just watch the video I just linked? Obviously not because I'm still watching it lmao.
    If you still support Hillary after the new leaked information that came out, then you're just a really crappy person that has no standards or morals.

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    and here is question- what makes you think Trump with his wealth could not have brought out medias and police not to find any faults in him? What makes you think Trump is any more clean than Hillary? Like I have said for thousand times- TRUMP IS NO SAINT!
    if Hillary really did this who is to say Trump did not do something worse only that he managed to brought out the media to keep it silent?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

I don't care who you compare Trump to, did you literally not just watch the video I just linked? Obviously not because I'm still watching it lmao.
    If you still support Hillary after the new leaked information that came out, then you're just a really crappy person that has no standards or morals.

and Who is to say that video is not using same tactic CNN is using against Trump? Only that it is using it against Hillary? CNN is NOT only based news network you know.
This discussion has been closed.