[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    His hair ain't just bomb ass. Its GOLDEN
    Lilyflower
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

MOTHER OF GOD AND GRANDPARENT OF JESUS CHRIST!
    He's a Galaxian Hurricane! A BLONDE GALAXIAN HURRICANE!
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Arlong
    Arlong said:

MOTHER OF GOD AND GRANDPARENT OF JESUS CHRIST!
    He's a Galaxian Hurricane! A BLONDE GALAXIAN HURRICANE!
    GOLDEN RATIO

Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016

as such you guys are foolish if either Hillary or Trump actually CARES about your desires! Unless you are close mates or have $$$ or influence on media for the election you are number 10 or 20 at best... especially how America's election works.
    Trump SAYS he wants to "make America great again"... but what he actually means is that he wants "America great again for rich folks and elites only that matters to him" but since it is too long and not as catchy he shortens it as "make America great again."
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

as such you guys are foolish if either Hillary or Trump actually CARES about your desires! Unless you are close mates or have $$$ or influence on media for the election you are number 10 or 20 at best... especially how America's election works.
    Trump SAYS he wants to "make America great again"... but what he actually means is that he wants "America great again for rich folks and elites only that matters to him" but since it is too long and not as catchy he shortens it as "make America great again."
    Politicians are an evil breed most of the time that rarely cares about the population... *ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED*

iiiWhether this was sarcastic or not is unknown!!!
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

WillScarlet

Politicians are an evil breed most of the time that rarely cares about the population... *ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED*

it is fault of human nature ( as we are greedy bastards) AND our current political system- that lets rich and influential people to have more say than a general population.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Yea that's why all the rich folks like Mark Cuban, Mark Cuckerberg, Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, George Soros, and every celebrity want Hillary. Because a president Trump would make elites like them even greater. The media hates Trump. Every other politician hates him. Every celebrity hates him. Seems like every political action committee hates him. Even the GOP hates him. You know who doesn't hate him? Ordinary, regular, and everyday common people. He's not bought by anyone. He can't considering he's already rich and would've been better off just continuing being a businessman as his lack of paying federal income tax suggests.

Also, NORMIEEEEEEEEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Yea that's why all the rich folks like Mark Cuban, Mark Cuckerberg, Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, George Soros, and every celebrity want Hillary. Because a president Trump would make elites like them even greater. The media hates Trump. Every other politician hates him. Every celebrity hates him. Seems like every political action committee hates him. Even the GOP hates him. You know who doesn't hate him? Ordinary, regular, and everyday common people. He's not bought by anyone. He can't considering he's already rich and would've been better off just continuing being a businessman as his lack of paying federal income tax suggests.

Also, NORMIEEEEEEEEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    i honestly don't get how ordinary people can relate to Trump. considering he is rich. Yeah sure he is not a politician.. BUT he is NOT average joe either. If you think Trump can be related just because he gets attacked by media... well Hillary gets attacked by media too and yet you think it is fair?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Oh the media attacks Hillary but only on conservative media because as wikileaks proved, most of the liberal media is in Clinton's pocket. The unfairness is that the media is colluding with her while there is no proof that Trump is doing the same with say Breitbart or infowars probably because it isn't happening though I wouldn't rule it out totally. Trump deserves to get attacked and scrutinized as does every politician. That's what you want, you want a politician that is under intense suspension by the press so that they will do anything in their power to get any incriminating evidence or any proof of unscrupulous acts. That's already happening with Trump while the media blatantly ignores, or in CNN's case, will coincidentally lose their feed just as someone is saying something negative about Hillary. It used to be that the press kept politicians on a leash. Now politicians keep the press on a leash. Ordinary people are relating to him because he is saying what they are all thinking. Like he says all the time, he is just a messenger. He is just a figurehead for a movement that has been brewing for a while now.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Oh the media attacks Hillary but only on conservative media because as wikileaks proved, most of the liberal media is in Clinton's pocket. The unfairness is that the media is colluding with her while there is no proof that Trump is doing the same with say Breitbart or infowars probably because it isn't happening though I wouldn't rule it out totally. Trump deserves to get attacked and scrutinized as does every politician. That's what you want, you want a politician that is under intense suspension by the press so that they will do anything in their power to get any incriminating evidence or any proof of unscrupulous acts. That's already happening with Trump while the media blatantly ignores, or in CNN's case, will coincidentally lose their feed just as someone is saying something negative about Hillary. It used to be that the press kept politicians on a leash. Now politicians keep the press on a leash. Ordinary people are relating to him because he is saying what they are all thinking. Like he says all the time, he is just a messenger. He is just a figurehead for a movement that has been brewing for a while now.
    Again what movement? A conservative movement of closing off America for Whties only? I fear that Trump is basically a white gender-bent version of current president of Korean Park Geun-hye. Considering both of them are from conservative party, who already had strong image, and who was a crap at debating but has a strong support from "conservative people" and considering all the flag she gets from people for not doing anything and not listing to people once she was elected as president, I feel like Trump would be like that if he becomes president.
    Also how can you be sure that he is NOT using it for his own benefit?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Do I have to remind you again that I'm not white? I'm not even attracted to whites usually, I prefer asians. It's not a white supremacy movement, it's not segregation, it's not even anti immigrant, I'm an immigrant myself. It's about having regulated borders and regulated immigration. It doesn't matter what country you are from or what color your skin is. If you want to immigrate to a country you follow the law and do it legally. And we can't have people with dangerous ideologies like radical Islam into the country either. It's difficult if not impossible to screen for ideology like Hillary claims she would do. That's why the smart thing to do is block immigration from countries where problematic and dangerous ideologies are currently a problem. Right now it's much of the Muslim world. In the early 1940s it was Germany, Italy and Japan. In the cold war era it was Soviet Union, China and Cuba. We can and have blocked immigration or severely restricted it before and for good reason. I'm aware there are refugees, not the rapist hordes of young men that make up like 70% of the migrants, real refugees like the Kurdish, Christians, and Yazidis. The way to deal with the crisis is not by bringing them all into our countries where they are in a completely alien culture and language. You help them, and you can help much more and faster, by doing whatever it takes to get of what's causing the problem, namely ISIS, and in the meantime set up safe zones where you can have refugee settlements in nearby countries. That is a valid prediction that Trump would not listen to the people once elected. But you could say the same for any candidate really so that's really a moot point. That's like saying 'yea well he could be corrupt.' So is every politician.
    Lilyflower
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

KamiNoBeniMizu

WillScarlet

it is fault of human nature ( as we are greedy bastards) AND our current political system- that lets rich and influential people to have more say than a general population.
    Huhuhuh. Kukukuku.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am greedy, selfish, and... oportunistic! I have common sense too (how many humans that are greedy and selfish have common sense...? seems like most of them end up failing hard). I guess I better go get some political lessons and throw myself in there since I fit the description, without being bonkers and gung-oh (having nukes, but not using them, is the best way to actually use nukes. pssst, humans fear power when it's not in their hands, that's why I say that *WINK WINK* put if there's a successor, we don't know if it'll be a smart one... aww... no nukes...)!

And having the population on your side is a sign of EXTREME power, I don't see why far too many politicians fail to do this when they could be so powerful! But I guess you just said why *I* and those like me should be rich. I'll never be Mark, Billy, that CEO from Alphabet (Google), Apple (forgot the name of the current head), or... I don't know who else is filthy rich. But If I can get some moolah, I'll end up with a lot of power... oh so much power... Money is power, right!? People is power too, and people have money... Oh this humble Pink Bean shall leave a mark on this world (a good one that is!)!

C'mon humans, lemme be your ruler already! I am cute and cuddly too, how many politicians are cute and cuddly like me, heh!?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

.. That's why the smart thing to do is block immigration from countries where problematic and dangerous ideologies are currently a problem.
    like how Americans blocked Chinese?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
    Or how they blocked Japanese ( even before WWII and pearl harbour)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment_in_the_United_States
    What Trump is doing is no different than what America has done in the past.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    Thank goodness you're here, Arlong. Every post ShillScarlet has made today pissed me off extremely well.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

Thank goodness you're here, Arlong. Every post ShillScarlet has made today pissed me off extremely well.
    WOW a name calling...

ad hominem much?

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

Again what movement? A conservative movement of closing off America for Whties only? I fear that Trump is basically a white gender-bent version of current president of Korean Park Geun-hye. Considering both of them are from conservative party, who already had strong image, and who was a crap at debating but has a strong support from "conservative people" and considering all the flag she gets from people for not doing anything and not listing to people once she was elected as president, I feel like Trump would be like that if he becomes president.
    Also how can you be sure that he is NOT using it for his own benefit?
    You said you don't live in the US, and you clearly don't know anything about the 2 people who are running, so please refrain from trying to give us your input on who you think is better, because that's just like me trying to explain what the Chinese Tang Dynasty was, when I know nothing about Chinese history. God, not knowing a damn thing about the people running, and then picking one you want to vote for while again, not knowing a SINGLE thing about them, is worse than those people who are voting for Hillary just because she is a woman. He's closing off America boarders to illegal immigrants, once again ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. If you are an immigrant and you get legal citizenship this does not concern you. WOW!
    You're damn right I want Trump to close the boarders look at this website: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/
    I'm from Texas and more specifically I'm from The Rio Grande Valley in Texas, which illegal immigrant crimes is VERY high, and knowing my grandparents still live there, yeah I want the boarders closed.

• TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

.. That's why the smart thing to do is block immigration from countries where problematic and dangerous ideologies are currently a problem.

No what Trump is doing is VERY different from what America has done in the past.
    BANNING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS NOT THE SAME AS BANNING ALL HISPANICS, OR ALL MUSLIMS. Jesus the amount of stupidity and ignorance in your posts is going to give me an aneurysm.
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Do I have to remind you again that I'm not white? I'm not even attracted to whites usually, I prefer asians. It's not a white supremacy movement, it's not segregation, it's not even anti immigrant, I'm an immigrant myself. It's about having regulated borders and regulated immigration. It doesn't matter what country you are from or what color your skin is. If you want to immigrate to a country you follow the law and do it legally. And we can't have people with dangerous ideologies like radical Islam into the country either. It's difficult if not impossible to screen for ideology like Hillary claims she would do. That's why the smart thing to do is block immigration from countries where problematic and dangerous ideologies are currently a problem. Right now it's much of the Muslim world. In the early 1940s it was Germany, Italy and Japan. In the cold war era it was Soviet Union, China and Cuba. We can and have blocked immigration or severely restricted it before and for good reason. I'm aware there are refugees, not the rapist hordes of young men that make up like 70% of the migrants, real refugees like the Kurdish, Christians, and Yazidis. The way to deal with the crisis is not by bringing them all into our countries where they are in a completely alien culture and language. You help them, and you can help much more and faster, by doing whatever it takes to get of what's causing the problem, namely ISIS, and in the meantime set up safe zones where you can have refugee settlements in nearby countries. That is a valid prediction that Trump would not listen to the people once elected. But you could say the same for any candidate really so that's really a moot point. That's like saying 'yea well he could be corrupt.' So is every politician.
    Sorry to sound rude, but even if immigration is reduced, this is the "digital age". Words of pure evil and destruction can be shared no matter where we are right now. Immigrants (from "dangerous" lands) are not really that much of a problem. Yes, it's true there are rotten souls in the lot. But that sort of situation is a lose/lose either way. Accept them, get bashed for it (because of the bad ones), decline them, get bashed for it (because innocents are dying).

Such a disgusting situation... feels like a comic book/manga.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

No what Trump is doing is VERY different from what America has done in the past.
    BANNING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS NOT THE SAME AS BANNING ALL HISPANICS, OR ALL MUSLIMS. Jesus the amount of stupidity and ignorance in your posts is going to give me an aneurysm.
    OR ALL MUSLIMS
    you sure about that?
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262348-trump-calls-for-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-us

yeah he is not calling for ban on all Muslims right...
    he may be calling for stop on illegal Hispanic immigrants ( even though building a wall and forcing Mexican government to pay for it is REALLY stupid way to do things) but as for Muslims he really wants to put a stop any further Muslims from entering America ( although I question how the hell he is going to achieve it as there are Muslims in non-Arabic countries like France, England and Germany... not to mention some parts of Africa)
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

OR ALL MUSLIMS
    you sure about that?
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262348-trump-calls-for-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-us

yeah he is not calling for ban on all Muslims right...
    he may be calling for stop on illegal Hispanic immigrants ( even though building a wall and forcing Mexican government to pay for it is REALLY stupid way to do things) but as for Muslims he really wants to put a stop any further Muslims from entering America ( although I question how the hell he is going to achieve it as there are Muslims in non-Arabic countries like France, England and Germany... not to mention some parts of Africa)

I don't know if I already shared this but here..

This discussion has been closed.