[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

and here is question- what makes you think Trump with his wealth could not have brought out medias and police not to find any faults in him? What makes you think Trump is any more clean than Hillary? Like I have said for thousand times- TRUMP IS NO SAINT!
    No one is saying Trump is a saint you idiot, I clearly told you multiple times that I don't like either of them, but I had also told you that If I was going to vote, I would vote for Trump because I'm choosing the lesser of two evils. The fact that Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...) covered up her husband raping people that work for her foundation, let out troops die in Benghazi as she knew about the attacks, (she was caught in multiple lies in the Benghazi hearings btw) she is in horrible health status as it's been verified she has a clot in her head due to a possible concussion, was fine with Anthony Weiner sexting a 15 year old girl as it's been verified this week in the new leaked emails they reviewed..
    These are just a FRACTION of the reason why I don't Trust Hillary in the office. And what has Trump done? Talk about grabbing a girl by her ...? That's the reason why you don't like him? Because of the conversation he had more than 10 years ago with his friend Jeb Bush talking about females in a degrading way? You don't want him in office because of that? Then you want to call people who want Trump in office dumb just because we don't support Hillary? Are you serious dude? Grow the up. You SJW are so sensitive and in your feelings that you would rather let a criminal in the office? You're a joke.
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

and here is question- what makes you think Trump with his wealth could not have brought out medias and police not to find any faults in him? What makes you think Trump is any more clean than Hillary? Like I have said for thousand times- TRUMP IS NO SAINT!
    if Hillary really did this who is to say Trump did not do something worse only that he managed to brought out the media to keep it silent?
    Because that's not how the media works buddy! And I honestly don't think Trump would do that if he could, because Trump has nothing to cover up. Ask yourself why doesn't the media talk about Hillary's past, or bring up anything about her past? Why does the media constantly shed a bad light on Trump, and why is the only 'big' thing they brought up about Trump's past something he said over 10 years ago?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

No one is saying Trump is a saint you idiot, I clearly told you multiple times that I don't like either of them, but I had also told you that If I was going to vote, I would vote for Trump because I'm choosing the lesser of two evils. The fact that Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...) covered up her husband raping people that work for her foundation, let out troops die in Benghazi as she knew about the attacks, (she was caught in multiple lies in the Benghazi hearings btw) she is in horrible health status as it's been verified she has a clot in her head due to a possible concussion, was fine with Anthony Weiner sexting a 15 year old girl as it's been verified this week in the new leaked emails they reviewed..
    These are just a FRACTION of the reason why I don't Trust Hillary in the office. And what has Trump done? Talk about grabbing a girl by her ...? That's the reason why you don't like him? Because of the conversation he had more than 10 years ago with his friend Jeb Bush talking about females in a degrading way? You don't want him in office because of that? Then you want to call people who want Trump in office dumb just because we don't support Hillary? Are you serious dude? Grow the up. You SJW are so sensitive and in your feelings that you would rather let a criminal in the office? You're a joke.
    The fact that Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...)
    you keep using this and keep calling Hillary a criminal... BUT here is the reason why I am so sceptical about this so-called Hillary's criminal charges...
    why is it that Police did nothing to her? And before you say because they are corrupt and Hillary paid them to be "untouchable' here is my question- what makes to think that only Hillary is corrupt? What makes you think that Trump did not pay police and media not to touch his skeletons in closet?
    I don't like Trump because he is an idiot. To be frank I could give less crap on morality of a presidential candidate. He could be sexual addict like Bill Clinton for all I care. But the fact that in debate he is unable to think logically and all his lines from speech sounds like some 10 year old made it is VERY unimpressive. And his bouts of hubris and how he acts like he is a KING is just...
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

if Hillary really did this who is to say Trump did not do something worse only that he managed to brought out the media to keep it silent?
    Because that's not how the media works buddy! And I honestly don't think Trump would do that if he could, because Trump has nothing to cover up. Ask yourself why doesn't the media talk about Hillary's past, or bring up anything about her past? Why does the media constantly shed a bad light on Trump, and why is the only 'big' thing they brought up about Trump's past something he said over 10 years ago?
    I honestly don't think Trump would do that if he could
    yeah cause Trump is just a poor in the street and not billionaire right?
    America is a pure capalist country where money makes almost anything possible. Who is to say he does not have several medias under his control?
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

The fact that Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...)
    you keep using this and keep calling Hillary a criminal... BUT here is the reason why I am so sceptical about this so-called Hillary's criminal charges...
    why is it that Police did nothing to her? And before you say because they are corrupt and Hillary paid them to be "untouchable' here is my question- what makes to think that only Hillary is corrupt? What makes you think that Trump did not pay police and media not to touch his skeletons in closet?
    I don't like Trump because he is an idiot. To be frank I could give less crap on morality of a presidential candidate. He could be sexual addict like Bill Clinton for all I care. But the fact that in debate he is unable to think logically and all his lines from speech sounds like some 10 year old made it is VERY unimpressive. And his bouts of hubris and how he acts like he is a KING is just...

Your arguments need a lot of work because they are incredibly weak. I'm not calling her a criminal SHE IS a criminal. So are you telling me you're fine with everything she has done, which I repeat is..
    Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...) covered up her husband raping people that work for her foundation, let out troops die in Benghazi as she knew about the attacks, (she was caught in multiple lies in the Benghazi hearings btw) she is in horrible health status as it's been verified she has a clot in her head due to a possible concussion, was fine with Anthony Weiner sexting a 15 year old girl as it's been verified this week in the new leaked emails they reviewed..
    So you're ok with all of this? I would LOVE to know why the police haven't done anything, I have no idea and I can only speculate why. Wait did you just...
    He could be sexual addict like Bill Clinton for all I care.
    Didn't you deny Bill Clinton being a sexual predator a few replies back when I pointed it out? So you're fine with Bill Clinton (Hillary's Husband) being in the white house with Hillary, making decisions with Hillary? Wow I honestly don't know what to say.. You kinda f-ed yourself there.
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    On that note I'm going to drink my daily glass of clorox bleach with the stupidity I have witnessed just now.
    Ummm enjoy this video...
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Your arguments need a lot of work because they are incredibly weak. I'm not calling her a criminal SHE IS a criminal. So are you telling me you're fine with everything she has done, which I repeat is..
    Hillary has had people assassinated, silenced, lied countless times, shared/stored classified information on multiple devices, was against the civil rights act of 64' (OBVIOUS SIGN OF A HORRIBLE PRESIDENT IS WANTING TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, LGBT, WOMEN, ETC ...) covered up her husband raping people that work for her foundation, let out troops die in Benghazi as she knew about the attacks, (she was caught in multiple lies in the Benghazi hearings btw) she is in horrible health status as it's been verified she has a clot in her head due to a possible concussion, was fine with Anthony Weiner sexting a 15 year old girl as it's been verified this week in the new leaked emails they reviewed..
    So you're ok with all of this? I would LOVE to know why the police haven't done anything, I have no idea and I can only speculate why. Wait did you just...
    Didn't you deny Bill Clinton being a sexual predator a few replies back when I pointed it out? So you're fine with Bill Clinton (Hillary's Husband) being in the white house with Hillary, making decisions with Hillary? Wow I honestly don't know what to say.. You kinda f-ed yourself there.

you keep saying that Hillary is a criminal... BUT can you prove it from unbaised source? The one that dose not attack just Hillary? One that have been critical of both trump AND Hillary?
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Tuma-san, you know what I think about LGBT? That their abbreviated name sounds like the name of a delicious burger. Letuce Garlic Bacon Tomato. And you forgot the Q. Which would be for Quinoa bread. Pure healthy burger. I present to you the... LGBTQ burugaaaaah~!!!
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

you keep saying that Hillary is a criminal... BUT can you prove it from unbaised source? The one that dose not attack just Hillary? One that have been critical of both trump AND Hillary?

Wasn't Tuba getting information from Wikileaks? Wikileaks is supposed to leak from EVERYTHING as far as I know (what kind of super spy is leaking stuff anyway? seems intense). If Wikileaks is biased, that's worrisome....
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Wasn't Tuba getting information from Wikileaks? Wikileaks is supposed to leak from EVERYTHING as far as I know (what kind of super spy is leaking stuff anyway? seems intense). If Wikileaks is biased, that's worrisome....
    I think Wikileaks just posts whatever info they get. It's their content providers that some claim to be biased. They're saying Russia is the one providing all the leaked Hillary Clinton/DNC emails. And that Russia really wants Trump to win. Regardless of the source, the content of the emails are pretty damning.

I don't remember if it was necessarily from Wikileaks, but I remember it getting out that the Dem primary was rigged against Bernie, that Hillary has a "public" and "private" position on a lot of issues (with the "public" position being what she tells the public and the "private" position being what she tells her wall street backers), and probably a bunch of other things I can't remember at the moment. Whereas there hasn't been much leaked about Trump as far as I can tell.

I also remember an LGBTQ BBQ being advertised once in school. I never went, but the acronym amused me. Luh guh bih tih kyu bih bih kyu

edited October 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

KamiNoBeniMizu

I think Wikileaks just posts whatever info they get. It's their content providers that some claim to be biased. They're saying Russia is the one providing all the leaked Hillary Clinton/DNC emails. And that Russia really wants Trump to win. Regardless of the source, the content of the emails are pretty damning.

I don't remember if it was necessarily from Wikileaks, but I remember it getting out that the Dem primary was rigged against Bernie, that Hillary has a "public" and "private" position on a lot of issues (with the "public" position being what she tells the public and the "private" position being what she tells her wall street backers), and probably a bunch of other things I can't remember at the moment. Whereas there hasn't been much leaked about Trump as far as I can tell.

I also remember an LGBTQ BBQ being advertised once in school. I never went, but the acronym amused me. Luh guh bih tih kyu bih bih kyu

Who needs to leak info on Trump when he himself comes out clean with non politically correct terms. And I thought I had a harsh mouth. Oh boy this election is unique! I sure know why they say it's historical! That's for sure will remain in the minds of people for decades!

But if there's info to leak concerning him, I am curious! I LOVE leaked info!!!! Unless the leaks are movies, games, musics, or ideas (for helpful things). That can flush down the gutter years of work...

EDIT:Ah! Found it. I am more or less like that in terms of language. Beautiful.

I did say more or less.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Trump is unstumpable. That's why wikileaks has nothing on Trump. Assange himself said he does have stuff on Trump but it isn't anymore juicy as what comes out of his mouth every other day. All there is is 10 year old tapes and failed stumping attempts by CNN. If you want a source that is critical of both Trump and Hillary, I like National Review. Now if you excuse me, I have to snuggle with my Donald doll IF I HAD ONE

SPICY MEME DREAM ALERT:
    google "pathological lying"
    HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016

well make sure you mark it ... I will be back next week.
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

well make sure you mark it ... I will be back next week.
    I am quite excited!

Who will win!? Who will cry injustice!? Stay tuned for USA's most heated presidential election next week on USA Z, "Impending Doom For One Side, And Absolute Delight For The Other"!

Oh boy, the title of this episode was hard to come with!
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    ShillScarlet isn't even American, he's a New Zealander.
    They had their guns and many other rights cucked away from them many years ago.
    By virtue of this he really shouldn't be allowed in this thread. He's too much of an outsider to understand American mores and laws.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

By virtue of this he really shouldn't be allowed in this thread. He's too much of an outsider to understand American mores and laws.

and odd that you talk about New Zealand as having our rights sucked away when we are probably most free nations EVER!
    FIRST Nation TO LEGALISE WOMEN'S VOTE
    AND WE LEGALISED GAY MARRIAGES BEFORE YOU SUCKERS DID!
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10858183
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

xparasite9

and odd that you talk about New Zealand as having our rights sucked away when we are probably most free nations EVER!
    Nation shaming is never good... remember dat kiddos! No wait... maybe you guys are older than me. 0_o
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

WillScarlet

xparasite9

Nation shaming is never good... remember dat kiddos! No wait... maybe you guys are older than me. 0_o
    edited October 2016
    @WillScarlet In other words... "We don't care what people are doing, or from where they are as long as they hurt no one."

Seems like a EA RPG all right.

Did I get that right?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

@WillScarlet In other words... "We don't care what people are doing, or from where they are as long as they hurt no one."

Seems like a EA RPG all right.

Did I get that right?
    and what is problem with that? I believe that if people can overcome their difference and just accept that they will be different we can be united while celebrating our differences! That is what I like about my country! we DO celebrate our differences and we accept that in New Zealand there are many different cultures. White ( kiwi), Maori, Pacific island like Samoa, tonga, Cook Island ect culture, Korean, Chinese, Indian etc. we all accept these different cultures and celebrate them often! (heck our biggest celebration is laturn festival which is actually CHINESE festival not kiwi)
This discussion has been closed.