[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Kaiser Armor Isnt In The Color Change Coupon

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 940
edited April 2018 in General Chat
I know everyone has been saying it does exist and some claim they have gotten it, but I'm starting to think these guys are trolling.

First of all I haven't seen a single SS from anyone who claims they got the black armor. When I asked they didn't provide proof.
Second of all I've made exactly 70 attempts and I still haven't gotten the black color armor. Is it supposed to be that hard to get?
If it's supposed to be extremely rare Nexon should at least say something like " Try your luck to obtain the unbelievably hard to get, rare black armor! "
That way we at least KNOW it's going to take over 200 attempts to get

Can someone actually provide proof the black armor is possible to get? I don't wanna see some VFM just say it's possible without some documented proof either.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2018
    Find someone who have black armor, ask if they have a screenshot/video of their armor before this event (not too old, as at some point kaiser 4th job was defaulted to black/yellow).
    There would be your proof, as the color change coupon was only released once many years ago and was never released again until now.
    (No recent video/screenshot of a kaiser obtaining black color exist because no one thought it was important enough to warrant it own video/screenshot, so you might have to wait a few week for your proof from someone who don't have the color who want to prove it to you)
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited April 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Find someone who have black armor, ask if they have a screenshot/video of their armor before this event (not too old, as at some point kaiser 4th job was defaulted to black/yellow).
    There would be your proof, as the color change coupon was only released once many years ago and was never released again until now.
    (No recent video/screenshot of a kaiser obtaining black color exist because no one thought it was important enough to warrant it own video/screenshot, so you might have to wait a few week for your proof from someone who don't have the color who want to prove it to you)
    I know the color was available before few years ago, but my concern is that there are people claiming that they already got the black armor from the color change coupons available this event. I have asked some of those people who said they got it this event, but I have yet to see them show..

• RexaarRexaar
    edited April 2018
    They probably don't know how to prove it since they can't go back in time to the moment they used the coupon to take a screenshot/video, but they can if they show you a picture of their armor color before April 3.
    (Ask them to check their MapleStory folder for a picture that show their armor color before April 3, there has to be at least one picture taken by the auto screenshot in their armor)
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited April 2018
    They probably don't know how to prove it since they can't go back in time to the moment they used the coupon to take a screenshot/video, but they can if they show you a picture of their armor color before April 3.
    All they have to do is post a picture of their black armor. Like I was saying these guys said they currently have black armor, but they don't show it. They don't want to show it in-game and they don't want to show a screen shot of it. I don't want proof of it before this event period. I just need to see that the people who claim they got the black armor from this event period really do have black armor.

For example someone on reddit said they got the black armor from this current event 1 week ago, I asked them to show me their black armor, and other people asked too, but they didn't want to prove it. Same thing for a lot others who claim they got the armor from this event within the last week and a half.

I'm not asking about the black armor that was available long ago, I'm asking about the one that's supposed to be available in the coupons this current event.

• RexaarRexaar
    edited April 2018
    Then wouldn't this screen shot in this thread suffice since it show black armor, with the galaxy star event in progress.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/19354/kaiser-color-change-coupons-black

Another method of proof is to ask for the screen shot of the date they obtain their first medal (usually the day they make their characters), if the date is after the date that the color change was released and removed (after Feb 2013), then it is safe to assume they got the black color during this event.
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited April 2018
    Then wouldn't this screen shot in this thread suffice since it show black armor, with the galaxy star event in progress.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/19354/kaiser-color-change-coupons-black
    Yesssss! That's exactly what I'm looking for... So then it's the case the armor is extremely rare? I wish I would've known it was extremely rare to know what to expect. I'll try to confirm in-game to see if this screen shot is legit. I noticed he's in reboot, my other question is then is black only available in reboot? I know a lot of other Kaisers who's tried a ton of times and still haven't gotten it either.

• AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited April 2018
    Can someone confirm that the black armor is available in the color change coupons in ALL servers?
  • KaiserKYKaiserKY
    Reactions: 930
    edited April 2018
    im 60-70 coupons in and still havent seen black yet
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    AriesDRX wrote: »
    Can someone confirm that the black armor is available in the color change coupons in ALL servers?

There's not typically a reason why black armor would only be available in Reboot. Typically, any differences between Reboot and regular servers are noted in the patch notes or event notices, so as to make sure players don't expect certain items that aren't available in Reboot. Additionally, the only items that differ in Reboot are usually boost items (I.E. scrolling does not exist, so attendance events will give meso sacks instead of scrolls in Reboot). The color coupon does not fit this criteria.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited April 2018
    Hey! The black armour is in the coupons, but it is pretty rare!
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited April 2018
    I've gotten verification. Thanks for all your help guys!
  • ZalodoreZalodore
    Reactions: 610
    edited April 2018
    7uY9uZs.jpg?1 It is in the color coupon
  • ZygardeZygarde
    Reactions: 805
    edited April 2018
    Zalodore wrote: »
    7uY9uZs.jpg?1 It is in the color coupon

How many coupons have you used to get that?