[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Insane HP on Gollux level 4

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    You adults/ kids that are complaining about this "revamp trap" it's sad to see the OP who maybe a hacker that can't get what he wants no more plz cry more; along with the low post count; which he will mostly likely make a new account and complain.

It's legit sad to see a kid with half a brain making fool out of him/herself on forum like this. Plz stop talking and save yourself from embarrassment
    WONDERGUYFuhreakSlicedTime
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited April 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    You adults/ kids that are complaining about this "revamp trap" it's sad to see the OP who maybe a hacker that can't get what he wants no more plz cry more; along with the low post count; which he will mostly likely make a new account and complain.

It's legit sad to see a kid with half a brain making fool out of him/herself on forum like this. Plz stop talking and save yourself from embarrassment

It would be wise for you to pm me next time if you have a problem with the way a deal with people who could be cheaters. If i had gaming company that had its own problems, of course i would setup a trap to expose the cheaters. I have of vast majority of knowledge when it comes down to computer stuff way too old to be a child mind you.
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited April 2020

LOL love how low post = hacker XD you made me laugh even with all these screw ups nexon is currently doing with the game. Maybe just like me, he created an account recently on forums because until this last patch new content wasn't such a circus act from nexon. People are coming here to complain and hopefully make nexon realise that they are literally digging a grave for maplestory with these changes. Just out of curiousity, out of your 179 posts, how many were you trolling and telling people to stop having an opinion on an update?
    WONDERGUYMicalicious
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    pat159 wrote: »

LOL love how low post = hacker XD you made me laugh even with all these screw ups nexon is currently doing with the game. Maybe just like me, he created an account recently on forums because until this last patch new content wasn't such a circus act from nexon. People are coming here to complain and hopefully make nexon realise that they are literally digging a grave for maplestory with these changes. Just out of curiousity, out of your 179 posts, how many were you trolling and telling people to stop having an opinion on an update?

If you were actually a loyal legit player with only 1 account to play Maplestory than i would expect a higher post count. Complainers on the forums are these realities
    - Kids/spamming making new accounts because they cant get their own ways 75% are these.
    - The actual cheaters that disappear after 1-2 posts, yet they have hefty knowledge and they want in change immediately. 10% are these since they will disappear
    - 15% of the player-base didn't want the change like the (storage pic).

So lad how who you lay out a trap for hackers assuming your older enough?

HEY OP you can gladly pm to prove my point.
  • MicaliciousMicalicious
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited April 2020

If you were actually a loyal legit player with only 1 account to play Maplestory than i would expect a higher post count. Complainers on the forums are these realities
    - Kids/spamming making new accounts because they cant get their own ways 75% are these.
    - The actual cheaters that disappear after 1-2 posts, yet they have hefty knowledge and they want in change immediately. 10% are these since they will disappear

Not everyone is a forum user. A very bad update though, can get people that don't normally post...to go to the forums to voice their concerns. Not a hard concept.
    SilentJudicatorSlicedTimepat159Nebul
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    edited April 2020

It would be wise for you to pm me next time if you have a problem with the way a deal with people who could be cheaters. If i had gaming company that had its own problems, of course i would setup a trap to expose the cheaters. I have of vast majority of knowledge when it comes down to computer stuff way too old to be a child mind you.

And your way of setting up a trap to get cheaters is by seeing who can defeat a boss who's still weaker than some of the other bosses. Real bulletproof solution from an old wise sage who knows a lot about computer stuff lmao. Clap Clap Clap. You see, someone with an actual knowledge and skill in computer programming would set up a trap for hackers via improved hack detection, not with a content that a lot of legit players can beat. Yes, legit players can beat current gollux, me being one of them. Shocking right? Who would've thought that there are people who can do things that you can't do. Wowzerr!! Want to know something more shocking? I can dodge crimson queen fire breath. No cheating, I swear. Crazy right?? lol
    pat159
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited April 2020

Hey man, i know you think being a super-old player gives you the right to do this, but harassing people like this isn't cool.

@aggraphine

Though in all honestly, if you have an issue with the op, take it up with the VFMs lucsean and keep it outta the thread. No one has to see your bad flamebait that way.

Personally I think that the speed of the jaw's attacks need to be toned down. It's real tough on classes that don't have a tele/dash. It's one thing to have a boss be difficult, but increases the animations to the point where it's not possible to dodge is just artificially doing that. Personally I'd recommend slowing down the inhale attack, but increase the frequency, not speed mind you, of the hand attacks for jaw phase.
    pat159
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    I understand you are upset with this change.
    If you had no problem with defeating this boss why complain and attack me? I prefer pm's, so please calm down.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    Why are you flamebaiting in here, lucsean? Are you upset that your claims of being "one of the oldest players" fall on uncaring and deaf ears?
    pat159Micalicious
  • RobinsonRobinson
    Reactions: 330
    edited April 2020

LOL, i'm a returning player, sadly, u can´t see my last posts are many years ago. I just came back a month ago, without any problem, because this game still felt like a year ago. Then I see, this change and pissed me off. Is that too hard to believe for you? Not every person that is not agree with you, is a hacker, grow up.
    pat159
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    Robinson wrote: »

LOL, i'm a returning player, sadly, u can´t see my last posts are many years ago. I just came back a month ago, without any problem, because this game still felt like a year ago. Then I see, this change and pissed me off. Is that too hard to believe for you? Not every person that is not agree with you, is a hacker, grow up.

Did ever take in the consideration the % as a point?
    Was I calling you hacker? No and the term maybe is 50/50 lad we have no legitimate proof .

The topic was at hand, but yet my opinion gets overlook into trolling. I'm tired of the same threads being made over and over again. I've been here since Hime was community manager, so If you are not happy with the changes submit a ticket. I would prefer Pm's to avoid derailment of a thread.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    edited April 2020
    If you had no problem with defeating this boss why complain and attack me? I prefer pm's, so please calm down.

This way of thinking tells me you're not too old to be a child. You're one. Even if you're not kid in age, you're a kid in mentality.
    One, because I can't do carries for my friends and guildies. This goes for others as well and have negative impact on what little community left in this soloplestory.
    Two, because it's objectively bad revamp. Even if it doesn't affect me being able to kill the boss, it's still a bad update that will hurt the player base, especially new comers and I can complain about it. You, then, dismiss and talk down on people complaining for having "low post count" and call people who can beat current gollux are hackers. And you're wondering why people are attacking you. Go back to sleep kid
    pat159
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2020

This way of thinking tells me you're not too old to be a child. You're one. Even if you're not kid in age, you're a kid in mentality.
    One, because I can't do carries for my friends and guildies. This goes for others as well and have negative impact on what little community left in this soloplestory.
    Two, because it's objectively bad revamp. Even if it doesn't affect me being able to kill the boss, it's still a bad update that will hurt the player base, especially new comers and I can complain about it. You, then, dismiss and talk down on people complaining for having "low post count" and call people who can beat current gollux are hackers. And you're wondering why people are attacking you. Go back to sleep kid

I know we've butted heads on occasion, but let me give you some honest advice: don't waste any more of your time trying to argue with him. He's the type of person who gets hit by crimson queen's breath attack and, rather than move behind her during its very long cast animation, proceeds to complain about the content being impossible and in dire need of an hp reduction. You're arguing with a brick wall that believes itself to be a 1962 Chevy Corvette.
    pat159
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    if I remember correctly i posted on bug page about getting 1 shot. Truthfully i let it go and worked through it.
    So again plz submit a ticket if this update has cause a massive headache for you and your friends.
    I'm not DPS crazy, sorry if i can't have the same experiences you kids are having.
    I prefer to enjoy taking my time when playing any MMORPG. and again feel free to pm.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2020
    if I remember correctly i posted on bug page about getting 1 shot. Truthfully i let it go and worked through it.
    So again plz submit a ticket if this update has cause a massive headache for you and your friends.
    I'm not DPS crazy, sorry if i can't have the same experiences you kids are having.
    I prefer to enjoy taking my time when playing any MMORPG. and again feel free to pm.

You were also given substantial helpful information from many people, but unfortunately none of it was to your liking because we weren't agreeing with your inane assertion that the content was in any way malfunctioning. What did you do with that information? You threw it back in everyone's faces, like a petulant child.

I bet even now, you still firmly believe that your own inability to clear content that no one else has ever had as much trouble with means that the content is broken.
    pat159
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

You were also given substantial helpful information from many people, but unfortunately none of it was to your liking because we weren't agreeing with your inane assertion that the content was in any way malfunctioning. What did you do with that information? You threw it back in everyone's faces, like a petulant child.

I bet even now, you still firmly believe that your own inability to clear content that no one else has ever had as much trouble with means that the content is broken.

Classy act bringing up past vent threads i love it. I've learn not to dwell on certain content that like the Root Abyss Bosses or other new content. Well I do agree some new content should not be a limited 1 per day, but that's the catch if you want the best equips and such.
    You are your own person, so if your dps isn't high enough or if your wasting elixirs on a boss you can't defeat than ignore it.(that's the only positive thing i can pulled out of my old vent threads).
    @Aggraphine you are still looking at this barrier too far away(brick wall), so i can't see any improvement from you at all I thought you mature?.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited April 2020
    Well, this got derailed rather hard.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    edited April 2020
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Well, this got derailed rather hard.

it's rather sad and i got quite annoyed seeing the same topics that's the only reason why I commented. Merge these threads since the majority are talking about the same thing. there's about 10 or so..
    Yet they bring up my own vent threads again how pathetic
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Classy act bringing up past vent threads i love it. I've learn not to dwell on certain content that like the Root Abyss Bosses or other new content. Well I do agree some new content should not be a limited 1 per day, but that's the catch if you want the best equips and such.
    You are your own person, so if your dps isn't high enough or if your wasting elixirs on a boss you can't defeat than ignore it.(that's the only positive thing i can pulled out of my old vent threads).
    @Aggraphine you are still looking at this barrier too far away(brick wall), so i can't see any improvement from you at all I thought you mature?.

Oh my apologies, was my post too rushed for your liking? Was I too involved in chasing points against you? Or are you so insecure that you, as an allegedly 31-year-old individual, feel the need to put others down as "kids" while yourself playing a game that is ostensibly for kids?

I have never, in all my years on the internet, seen someone who throws around "kid" as an insult have anything to say worth listening to. People like you are so insecure in various aspects of their own lives that they, erroneously, believe their being older than someone else makes them more right or something. No one takes you seriously when you throw around "kid" as an insult. I don't know how far up your own ass your head has gotten since your root abyss tantrum that earned you a forced week-long reprieve from the forums, but you seem to think if you just talk down to everyone while calling them "kid" people will like you more?
    pat159Fuhreak
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited April 2020

I am a loyal player, my account is over 10 years old lol tbh i personally don't see the point in hacking in a game, wouldn't make it fun. To each his own for that though. Besides, just cause i've been playing the game for so long doesn't mean i spend my time as a keyboard warrior like yourself on the forums. I play the game, not the forums. In the past, i have never needed to come to the forums to post something, whenever i had an issue i would send a ticket or contact support for help/reporting bugs or what ever the case was. But with this god aweful update, it made me create an account to come and post on the forums and add in with other players to prove a point to nexon that it's a majority of the population that is standing up together to keep the game we so much love from dieing out. The fact you associate low forum posts to a possibility of someone being a chater/hacker goes to show you don't put much thought into things. Also, how is making a hard boss a "Hacker trap"? Excuse me? Are you seriously calling yourself old and wise while saying this kind of thing? Finding hackers is using a third party software detection of some sorts for example. We complain about this buff to his hp, not because it is in no way impossible to beat him in a LEGIT way, if you know how to progress, but simply because that the difficulty increase and amount of time to sink in to get his items is way out of line compared to any other content for BiS items as well, or items that are on par in stats. If you can't understand that then don't go flaming people pointlessly...
    AggraphineFuhreakKradian_SouthMicalicious
This discussion has been closed.