[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove the Sol Erda Cap

Comments

• miniZerglingminiZergling
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2023
    This cap is completely unnecessary and ruins the game and hype for 6th job for everyone. I will not be spending any money on the game ever again if this goes through.
    After all why buy VACs or revive them if you can only grind 20minutes a day?
    sawi032
  • sawi032sawi032
    Reactions: 1,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2023
    yeah this is starting to get way out of hand.
  • Fried_RiceFried_Rice
    Reactions: 735
    edited November 2023
    after NOV 14 Sea notes, GMS notes will follow shortly.

This is absolutely insane!! WHY SPEED UP 200-260 JUST TO GATE 260+ FOR A MILLION YEARS?! on top of that, you add a crap booster for $30 .

remove the cap, it makes zero sense. maplestory is a farming game, events all revolve around GRINDING!! bossing is super fun content, but at the end of the day, FARMING is what makes maple.

REMOVE THE CAP! #DONTSPEND
  • ZeuranZeuran
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2023
    I was returning but if this sol erda cap gets through im out.
  • SilentShadowSilentShadow
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2023
    How to destroy Hype 101…. Smh unbelievable. Like really? Do better; Be better Nexon. You have players rocking with you guys for YEARS showing love and loyalty despite the times you knock us down. But this is just wrong. Dont do your player base like this baby we need the mushroom to live until our grandchildren are old enough to play.
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited November 2023
    How to destroy your game 101
    ItalianShad
  • isickmonkeyisickmonkey
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2023
    How many times have you promised “better communication” only for no change
  • isickmonkeyisickmonkey
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2023
    Its honestly so sad. I truly believe maplestory is such an amazing game, but managed so poorly by greedy executives looking for short term profits. It is incredible how consistently you can keep making mistakes that hurt the playerbase, yet the game still survives. Maplestory should be so much more popular than it is, if not for all the times we have been fucked over by horrible decisions. Why are you limiting people from playing your own game? If you just focused on improving the game instead of trying to suck our wallets dry, you could make so much more profits in the long term by happy and loyal customers that actually support the company. At this point it really seems like the company is TRYING to make us hate them. Whoever is making these greedy decisions needs to be held accountable.
  • ReagentReagent
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2023
    I have played Maplestory seasonally for a long, long time. Heck! I remember playing this game when I was 12, and I am middle aged now. This has got to be the lowest I've ever seen a game company go to disrespect a player base. I know Black Friday is right around the corner and that is generally a great time to make some big sales, but Nexon you are going to have to really step up and apologize to us here in North America for the Erda cap and Sol Erda Booster too. We have had uncapped Sol Erda waved in front of our faces by KMS for like 6 months now and honestly it should have been common sense that this would not go over well. Please do the right thing here and remove the Sol Erda Cap and booster. This is not a feature that we want. We only want what we have seen KMS have for the past 6 months. You still have time to apologize for disrespecting our dignity.
  • YatsugamiYatsugami
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2023
    Please listen to the playerbase :smiley: