[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Survey - What's your favorite job?

Comments

• RicardoSC1108RicardoSC1108
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    My favorite job is the dual blader because it has lots of punches and critics #Explorer #DualBlade
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    I absolutely LOVE Hayato as a class. His mobility allows him to hold his own (in most cases) in heavily contested maps.

In addition, his mobility is tied with his mobbing capacity, making him a good elite monster farming class.

Lastly, I love the aesthetic of this class. God I can be such a weeb at times
  • XambrynXambryn
    Reactions: 795
    edited November 2016
    I am, and forever will be, a Night Lord
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    well it used to be Xenon, his speed, attacks and overall buffs made him awesome to use, but after i tried out the blaster class i must admit despite blaster having no party buff skills whatsoever, his damage output is awesome, and his skills are really neat.
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    I've had my evan since late 2010 or early 2011, I have never invested serious time (other than events) on other chars since!
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I can't choose more than 1??

I have a new favorite everyday >.<'

I happen to like Wild Hunters a lot. So I picked that one even though I have so many other favorites, like every one else on this list except for 4 which are my least favorites: (Cannoner, Luminous, Angelic Buster and Zero) even though these 4 are super popular lol.
  • YumieTakagiYumieTakagi
    Reactions: 505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Ayame when?
  • DrFibbaDrFibba
    Reactions: 280
    edited December 2016
    Favorite? My favorite thing was grinding yourself into a depression and make it to level 70 like the old MapleStory, let's talk about favorite classes as soon as the skills I use actually kill mobs instead of making me D/C.
  • TheCAProjectTheCAProject
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Wow. The Mechanic is really under rated in this poll. To this very day I remain faithful to this class.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited January 2017
    as much as i love my newly created Demon Avenger, i can't stop loving shade, truly he is the forgotten hero of maple world
  • CalwynCalwyn
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    #MihileSquad
    JettLuvsU
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited January 2017
    Hands down, zero.
  • jihihijihihi
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Bandit since day 1, but I admit I went over to the Sin's and DB's sides a few times because I hated how you guys(Nexon) messed up the bandit skills over the years. It's all good now because 5th job skills remind me of the old days with Shadow Assault = Assaulter, and the newer 5th job skill = Band of Thieves. I forgive you guys since you added Into Darkness and gave us Advanced Dark Sight. The class is a lot of fun and play very smoothly now.
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited January 2017
    Started off as a little Priest (pre 4th job), but I now tend to main Warriors. My favourite is definitely a Dark Knight <3 Mained one since Pre-Big Bang, back when it was, for inability to use stronger words, poop
  • OlueOlue
    Reactions: 645
    edited January 2017
    Close one between Mechanic and Xenon. I'm sad that Mechanic is heavily underrepresented in the poll, so I guess I will join the Xenon squad.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited February 2017
    Where is the noob selection?
  • RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    Night Lords FTW xD
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 1,665
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I would've picked Buccaneer Or Corsair but you guys nerfed them and now they are useless 4th job. Cannot kill enemys like at all. I think you should revampe them because every other class has so much ability and movement speed that the corsair looks like a beginner to them.
  • KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    It used to be Bowmasters, since it was my first class I ever pick in Maplestory. Over the years, my favorite class has to be Corsair. Just because something about them makes me like playing the game.
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,260
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Absolutely Zero