[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Survey - What's your favorite job?

Comments

• RicardoSC1108RicardoSC1108
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    My favorite job is the dual blader because it has lots of punches and critics #Explorer #DualBlade
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    I absolutely LOVE Hayato as a class. His mobility allows him to hold his own (in most cases) in heavily contested maps.

In addition, his mobility is tied with his mobbing capacity, making him a good elite monster farming class.

Lastly, I love the aesthetic of this class. God I can be such a weeb at times
  • XambrynXambryn
    Reactions: 795
    edited November 2016
    I am, and forever will be, a Night Lord
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    well it used to be Xenon, his speed, attacks and overall buffs made him awesome to use, but after i tried out the blaster class i must admit despite blaster having no party buff skills whatsoever, his damage output is awesome, and his skills are really neat.
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    I've had my evan since late 2010 or early 2011, I have never invested serious time (other than events) on other chars since!
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I can't choose more than 1??

I have a new favorite everyday >.<'

I happen to like Wild Hunters a lot. So I picked that one even though I have so many other favorites, like every one else on this list except for 4 which are my least favorites: (Cannoner, Luminous, Angelic Buster and Zero) even though these 4 are super popular lol.
  • YumieTakagiYumieTakagi
    Reactions: 505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Ayame when?
  • DrFibbaDrFibba
    Reactions: 280
    edited December 2016
    Favorite? My favorite thing was grinding yourself into a depression and make it to level 70 like the old MapleStory, let's talk about favorite classes as soon as the skills I use actually kill mobs instead of making me D/C.
  • TheCAProjectTheCAProject
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Wow. The Mechanic is really under rated in this poll. To this very day I remain faithful to this class.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited January 2017
    as much as i love my newly created Demon Avenger, i can't stop loving shade, truly he is the forgotten hero of maple world
  • CalwynCalwyn
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    #MihileSquad
    JettLuvsU
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    Hands down, zero.
  • jihihijihihi
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Bandit since day 1, but I admit I went over to the Sin's and DB's sides a few times because I hated how you guys(Nexon) messed up the bandit skills over the years. It's all good now because 5th job skills remind me of the old days with Shadow Assault = Assaulter, and the newer 5th job skill = Band of Thieves. I forgive you guys since you added Into Darkness and gave us Advanced Dark Sight. The class is a lot of fun and play very smoothly now.
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited January 2017
    Started off as a little Priest (pre 4th job), but I now tend to main Warriors. My favourite is definitely a Dark Knight <3 Mained one since Pre-Big Bang, back when it was, for inability to use stronger words, poop
  • OlueOlue
    Reactions: 645
    edited January 2017
    Close one between Mechanic and Xenon. I'm sad that Mechanic is heavily underrepresented in the poll, so I guess I will join the Xenon squad.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited February 2017
    Where is the noob selection?
  • RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited February 2017
    Night Lords FTW xD
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I would've picked Buccaneer Or Corsair but you guys nerfed them and now they are useless 4th job. Cannot kill enemys like at all. I think you should revampe them because every other class has so much ability and movement speed that the corsair looks like a beginner to them.
  • KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    It used to be Bowmasters, since it was my first class I ever pick in Maplestory. Over the years, my favorite class has to be Corsair. Just because something about them makes me like playing the game.
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Absolutely Zero