[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• ZalodoreZalodore
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Hey Guys just wondering, does the Zen class ever existed in GMS ?
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    Cactrot
    Cactrot said:

Hol
    Hol said:

I say bring back Tespia! Get the players to test the patches before they are brought out to the main game.
    The problem with that is people wouldn't report bugs so they could abuse them later, or so I've been told.
    I have heard that too, thought apparently a lot of people actually reported the current bug anyway.
  • CarlCarl
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    Cactrot
    Cactrot said:

Hol
    Hol said:

I say bring back Tespia! Get the players to test the patches before they are brought out to the main game.
    The problem with that is people wouldn't report bugs so they could abuse them later, or so I've been told.
    Not all bugs should be reported by players, also GM or coder should monitor the data and analysis it. In addition, for a large population PTR server, there is only very small chance that they could cover up the bug and use that later on. That also bring us back to HOT FIX feature, Nexon doesnt need to restart the server to fix a bug.
  • HanzSoloHanzSolo
    Reactions: 525
    edited December 2016
    Zalodore
    Zalodore said:

Hey Guys just wondering, does the Zen class ever existed in GMS ?
    its Jett
    Zalodore
  • DoctorDoctor
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2016
    Hopefully 15 minutes left :)
    By the way, there was this spend nx event and it said rewards will be delivered by next maintenance, yesterday after the patch (before the unscheduled maintenance) I received no rewards. Anyone knows anything about it?
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    I for one am very positively surprised with all the detailed feedback the maple-team is providing us with during this major patch.
    Thank you for the goodwill of sharing all this info and keep up the good work. It is more than we ever could expect in the past.
    Knowing an update takes as long as it takes it is nice to know what is going on.

Don´t forget to take enough coffee-breaks once in a while if this ensures us of a better quality of the end product.
    Relax and get some rest if need be:

We all hope to be able to play again soon, and hope you will be able to celebrate a successfull major update.

Once again, thanks for the effort the team puts in to put us back on trail.
    HyakoAaryaBlueOcean
  • xProNoobxxProNoobx
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Fifteen minutes...!
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    15 more minutes minimum party people :V
  • FrewFrew
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Keep up the good work developers!
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    I remember the same thing happened during the update when Demon Slayer arrived in GMS. They have like 2 - 3 Days maintenance.. Not in row first they have like 12 hours..then server up..after few hours they down again..and this happened like 3 days. After that they gave 3x EXP and drop event for a whole week.
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    5 more minutes minimum kiddos!!!!!
    get ready to scream in either frustration or exasperation
    xProNoobx
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    inb4 it takes 5 days to update/fix the game fully with the fifth job advancement.
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited December 2016
    [UPDATE - 4:55 AM PST]

The team needs an additional extension to get the patch complete and tested which contains the fixes described earlier, so we're extending this to 7AM PST. Thank you once again for your continued patience.

• KJSteeleKJSteele
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016
    Hahahaha, nice, why don't you guys just say you will need the whole day already? Seriously....
  • ZapsterZapster
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

The team needs an additional extension to get the patch complete and tested which contains the fixes described earlier, so we're extending this to 7AM PST. Thank you once again for your continued patience.

fml
    BruuhTelleSmith
  • ZalodoreZalodore
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS???