[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited December 2016
    I found a photo of the computers used in Nexon HQ image
    iSublimeUsernameinvalid
  • ZapsterZapster
    Reactions: 560
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited December 2016
    UsernameinvalidDarkOath
  • JustADemonJustADemon
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Wrong image
    UsernameinvalidVolumezguest1811111ringayeenGMSDillonAnt0nbbb
  • isomisom
    Reactions: 515
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Its okay guys, surely nexon will come through for us like they always have in the past. They are trying their best and we should be grateful and nice! We should ignore the fact that they have gamebreaking bugs and ridiculous downtimes every patch and instead give them more of our money, support, and patience right guys???
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited December 2016
    I really hope another maintenance occurs just to annoy some of you more :P
    JrwMir97DarkOath
  • SaiforSaifor
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited December 2016
    is it sad that i remember using those computers when i was a kid? goold old pixel tank wars.
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

    I found a photo of the computers used in Nexon HQ image
    what? I didn't know they upgraded.
    lizzybethDarkOathDiannikaLabdo
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

    I found a photo of the computers used in Nexon HQ image
    image

    i beg to differ this is what they actually have
    Labdo
  • JaaadddddddJaaaddddddd
    Reactions: 1,005
    Posts: 28
    Member
    edited December 2016
    isom
    isom said:

    Its okay guys, surely nexon will come through for us like they always have in the past. They are trying their best and we should be grateful and nice! We should ignore the fact that they have gamebreaking bugs and ridiculous downtimes every patch and instead give them more of our money, support, and patience right guys???
    When you have the urge to rage but you think nexon going to see your post #NoOnesWatching
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    JustADemon

    Wrong image
    ROTFLMAO
  • GMSDillonGMSDillon
    Reactions: 480
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited December 2016
    ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

    GMSDillon
    GMSDillon said:

    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

    well just refreshed southperry and reboot is 100% down ......
    Honestly everything is almost up except for Reboot, I dont understand why they dont put up the rest of the game and just work on reboot. All the other worlds seemed fine I had no lag and maple was like 110% better for me after the maint than it ever has been. This is just ridiculous!

    as a reboot player, i disagree
    but as a player in general, i do agree
    it's kinda unfair -- just compensate the reboot server players with more stuff to make up for the time we lose
    Oh I totally agree with you there, But it would definitely cut down on a lot of the hassle everyone is giving Nexon. And they will be able to focus on a smaller part of the game than the whole game itself, Cause apparently they are unable to do that efficiently
  • IzanagiIzanagi
    Reactions: 430
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited December 2016
    image

    Guys!
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Adoxum
    Adoxum said:

    Has it not been 4 hours already? Why is the servers still down?
    what 4 hours??? the maint is already going for ,otr than 6 hours XDDD
  • SaiforSaifor
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

    I really hope another maintenance occurs just to annoy some of you more :P
    -insert bashing comment here-

    really though, even though this type of behavior is more or less expected of US Nexon it doesnt make it any less frustrating to the players that have been looking forward to the events and content.
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited December 2016
    you're all wrong
    these are the computers they have at nexon hq

    image
    Ant0nbbb
  • JustADemonJustADemon
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited December 2016
    image
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

    you're all wrong
    these are the computers they have at nexon hq

    image
    the potato was better
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Izanagi
    Izanagi said:

    image

    Guys!
    refresh it its back to red >.<
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited December 2016
    GMSDillon
    GMSDillon said:

    ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

    GMSDillon
    GMSDillon said:

    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

    well just refreshed southperry and reboot is 100% down ......
    Honestly everything is almost up except for Reboot, I dont understand why they dont put up the rest of the game and just work on reboot. All the other worlds seemed fine I had no lag and maple was like 110% better for me after the maint than it ever has been. This is just ridiculous!

    as a reboot player, i disagree
    but as a player in general, i do agree
    it's kinda unfair -- just compensate the reboot server players with more stuff to make up for the time we lose
    Oh I totally agree with you there, But it would definitely cut down on a lot of the hassle everyone is giving Nexon. And they will be able to focus on a smaller part of the game than the whole game itself, Cause apparently they are unable to do that efficiently
    the thing is, they DID have a maintenance prepared for reboot; when me and my partner logged in, they were about to take it down, but then they postponed it for some reason.. ;; it was really weird
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Saifor
    Saifor said:


    -insert bashing comment here-

    really though, even though this type of behavior is more or less expected of US Nexon it doesnt make it any less frustrating to the players that have been looking forward to the events and content.
    I understand the hype and the fact that it's been about 2 days now since the actual update. It's just frustrating seeing every single comment being absolute hate towards the developers :[